[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't anyone get dareDevils radar sense right? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: c9TGc.jpg (284 KB, 1009x788) Image search: [Google]
c9TGc.jpg
284 KB, 1009x788
Why can't anyone get dareDevils radar sense right?

They always give it to much detail and make it as if he can basicly see when in reality he just senses outlines
>>
>>80651815
I'm sure it's so the pages look interesting dude.
It would be boring if everything was just an outline
>>
>>80651815

I liked the Netflix version, even though they depict him being able to see like some weird filtered version of sight, they also focused on other senses like hearing, smelling and sensing threats that way
>>
>>80651946
That's what I mean sorry didn't specify the horrible movie and the show basicly give him site the show isn't bad but he basicly just sees everything orange
>>
>>80651815
>Why don't people depict a completely nonvisual sense correctly in a visual medium

You question answers itself.
>>
>>80652002

I would have liked it if they had made his sight more fuzzy and had Matt confessing to Foggy to the effect of him being visually impaired/legally blind rather than outright blind. But overall they are pretty minor things to nitpick over
>>
>>80651815
Wait this page confuses me. Since Doc Ock is commandeering Spider-Man's body, shouldn't his body language be completely different, thus showing clear signs of being possessed?
>>
>>80651815
>They always give it to much detail and make it as if he can basicly see when in reality he just senses outlines
Because 'in reality' he sees a lot of detail
he can feel colors, even
he's basically got superman vision
>>
>>80651815
Because it's a visual medium, smart one.
>>
>>80651815
I never understood is the visuals we see literally represent what Daredevil "sees" (like, if his senses still give info do the occipital lobe of the brain, so that he still gets images, even if they aren't "vision" from photoreceptors in his eyes), or if he is actually just blind and doesn't get images at all and the pictures are only an expressionistic device for the reader's convenience.

Has anybody ever asked Marvel this?
>>
>>80657106
>he is actually just blind and doesn't get images at all and the pictures are only an expressionistic device for the reader's convenience.
This. Always this.
>>
Has there ever been a Hero who's powers are built around Synesthesia before? Because I'd read that book
>>
>>80653368
That's...actually an interesting question. I don't remember if Spock encountered any telepaths either, or did they just conveniently avoid the question altogether?
>>
>>80661016

He actually comes across the main x man team in the early start of the run, and they were wondering if he was possessed, but spoc was like "omg dont read my mind" and they went "lol ok" then left. The entire concept would have gone to shit if everyone didnt act like complete morons when interacting with spoc.
>>
>>80659476
top ten
>>
>>80656549
Do you know how radar works? It's literally bouncing radio waves off of objects. Radar vision would be a black and white stroboscopic effect.
>>
>>80661750
>Radar vision
No such thing and is determined by the artist.
>>
>>80661789
Yeah except RADAR actually is a thing. And there are a ton of animals that "see" using SONAR which is the same thing except with sound waves. How the artist "interprets" it is up to his knowledge of actual real things. Seeing things through radar or SONAR works the same way, you get a snapshot of the first thing radio or sound waves bounce off of and their relative distance from you. How many pings you send out a second determines how many snapshots you get back. It's a strobe light, with only foreground objects.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.