[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did they get away with this? She's literally a jewish sheep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1457464193301.jpg (571 KB, 1001x1077) Image search: [Google]
1457464193301.jpg
571 KB, 1001x1077
How did they get away with this? She's literally a jewish sheep.
>>
>>80651343
Where were all the reptiles? Where were all the birds?
>>
>>80651520

In other cities.
>>
>>80651520
Zootopia takes place in the same universe as the angry birds movie, after the avian genocide at the hands of the ewes.
>>
>>80651520
>reptiles
On refugee boats heading towards Zootopia.
>birds
Across the border, trying to cross it into Zootopia.
>>
>>80651540
where did they say that
>>
>>80651540
You mean in other CAMPS.
>>
>>80651520
What do you think they ate, man?
>>
>>80651520
In this universe, it seems it's the mamals who reach sapience.

Birds and reptiles aren't mammals.
>>
So... the plot of the movie splits everything into "Predator" and "Prey" species, but what about herbivores that are very physically dominating and will fuck up smaller species? And would Omnivores fall under Predator as well because thats alot more predators to be included, lots of animals will murder and eat the meat and young of weaker animals if the opportunity arises.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (2 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
2 KB, 109x125
>>80651343
You could say she was a bitch in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>80651934
>but what about herbivores that are very physically dominating and will fuck up smaller species
Elephant and Rhinos and Buffalos seems to have their way, in Zootopia.
>>
>>80651934
>And would Omnivores fall under Predator as well
Only the mammals who eat other mammals. Eating bugs is okay, that's the main source of protein for predator.
>>
>>80651934
Also, the division between herbivore and carnivore is kind of blurry for a surprising number of mammals.

Ungulates in particular have a powerful hankering for defenseless baby birds when they get sick of plant matter.
>>
>>80652048
I think they eat fish too.
>>
>>80651520
>reptiles? Where were all the birds
>not mammals
They are unevolved
>>
I didn't expect them to outright mention predators eating prey in the movie. So when Nick was angry at Judy after the news conference it felt like he actually was mad because he just came right out and asked if she was afraid of him, if she thought he'd go nuts, then if she thought he'd eat her.

I liked the film a lot more than I thought I would.
>>
>>80651520
>birds
They have to eat something.
>reptiles
They rule the world in the shadow.
>>
>>80652671
>Implying the ageless Whales and their Dolphin enforcers aren't the true power, ruling the Earth from beneath the Seas.
>>
Anyone else want to see Nick and Judy get together because they didn't really even bother with having them get together? It's always oh prince charming I instantly want your dick. In this they didn't bother with that shit and I really liked that. Now I'd actually like to see them together but for it feel like a natural sort of thing.
>>
>>80652671
>2nd movie will be about finding the hidden lizard people
>>
>>80656135
If you're bumping because you think this is the only thread up, there is a far more active Zootopia thread here
>>80634203
>>
>>80656201
That's actually the reason, yes. The Batman image on that topic had me glance right over it. My apologies.
>>
>>80651987
Yeah I guess
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.