[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Homestar Runner characters have invisible arms? If so, Marzipan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: cardboard HR.jpg (115 KB, 819x592) Image search: [Google]
cardboard HR.jpg
115 KB, 819x592
Do Homestar Runner characters have invisible arms? If so, Marzipan's arms must be pretty long if she can move cardboard-Homestar's head from that far away. Or do they have some kind of telekinesis?
>"How does Homestar pick stuff up if he's not wearing any Marzipants?"
>>
File: Armlesssleeve.png (33 KB, 441x376) Image search: [Google]
Armlesssleeve.png
33 KB, 441x376
>>80650475
Clearly they just like fucking with us.
>>
>>80650475
It's part of the joke.
>>
>>80650475
It just really depends on what they need to do
>>
>>80650475
i think they have whatever that shit is in that one anime about the cute naked redhead demon girl that pisses herself and has tiny tiny horns
>>
>>80650475
the cardboard characters in particular are operated with strings, however there are still plenty of times they've done more with their invisible arms than they should be able to, so you still have a point
>>
>>80650475
They did not have enough funds to give those two arms, same reason as to why the website never got updates
>>
I don't think defining something like 'arms' is important to the cartoon. It wouldn't add anything to jokes or develop a character. It's like asking how Strongbad types. Maybe it would be more important if the tone was a bit more serious, but since it's not it doesn't need to be answered.
>>
>Homestar will never be uploaded in its entirety to YouTube
>>
>>80655112
whoops, I meant "is NOT important"
>>
>>80654983
>>80655112
it started as a kids book with simple designs. then they started making cartoons and found 'oh good, this simple design makes animation easier'
>>
File: i can make good graphics.png (267 KB, 548x398) Image search: [Google]
i can make good graphics.png
267 KB, 548x398
>>80655147
>non-interactive raster video
No thank you.
>>
>>80655147
>>80655420
Why though? They have their own website. And Adobe will never let Flash die.
>>
File: 1449020545159.jpg (175 KB, 605x532) Image search: [Google]
1449020545159.jpg
175 KB, 605x532
>>80650475
>Thinking this hard about physics
>In fucking Homestar
>>
>>80655676
not only is it dying, it has massive, massive tumors that slow it down
>>
>>80654420
I'm glad someone else also assumed they go by Elfen Lied rules
>>
>>80655719
>manul
ha
>>
Marzipan, you're so smart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpuPB_D1Sk&t=210
>>
one greep app snoke. on the rocks
>>
>tfw the Brothers Chaps will continue to make Two More Eggs until the end of time
>tfw Homestar will forever drift in and out of death
>>
>>80658523
homestar can go into peanuts mode and just do a special every so often and that's fine.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.