[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he gonna hit puberty? He's already 19 and he still d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Is he gonna hit puberty? He's already 19 and he still doesn't sound like Spider-Man in any voiced depiction.
https://youtu.be/We977SZOzxM
Would you be okay with a recast?
>>
>>80648577
I think it works. I like the idea of Spidey actually sounding like a kid.
>>
>>80648606
There are so many teenagers that don't sound like that. Marvel isn't achieving any level of authenticity by casting someone with such a boypussy voice when teenagers with voices like Spider-Man's exist.
>>
Doesn't matter unless they promise to not make him entirely CGI
>>
>>80648644
What does Spider-Man 'sound' like though?

In the 60's the motherfucker sounded like an old man.
>>
>>80648672
Fun cherry picking. Every single Spider-Man except the old man had a similar voice. Even Tobey Maguire.
https://youtu.be/l7VH1qzTTtw
Marvel dropped the ball. Big time.
>>
>>80648577
He's just a low test numale. That's what Marvel wants their Spider-Manlet to be.
>>
>>80648691
NPH and Tobey Maguire sound nothing alike, and they're right next to each other in the video. Come on, man.

And either way, so what if that's what prior depictions did? I think it that a youthful voice emphasises his youth and inexperience compared to the rest of the heroes.
>>
He should've said something funny and confident, instead of just "h-hey everyone".
I'm alright with him sounding young as long as he's still a little prick.
>>
>>80648577
You people are overdoing in the autism with this voice thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 443x332
>>80648792
He's a kid who just dropped into a fight against the world's mightiest heroes, of course he's not gonna sound confident, you numbskull. I guess people DO want the MCU to be a non-stop quipfest after all.
>>
>>80648577
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
>>80648839
But it's Spiderman. He's the one character who SHOULD be quippy.
The whole point of Spiderman is that Peter becomes this confident, fearless guy when he puts on the suit.
>>
>>80648792
I really don't think Marvel understands Spider-Man.
The idea is that the suit brings out the man in Peter. The costume is just a mask for him to find himself, heroics are almost a side thing, and if anything they mostly just hurt his personal life. He's cocky, arrogant, maybe too much for his own good, but he's finding his way and learning to be a man.
Hiring a pre pubescent boy to be Iron Man's bitch and just be like a school girl around The Avengers? Fuck you, Marvel, give him back to Sony if this is your plan.
>>
>>80648577
MCU Peter Parker is 15.
>>
>>80648882
Confident, but I think that fearless is the wrong word to use.

If anything, he gets more cocky to compensate for being scared.
>>
>>80648921
When you turn fifteen you'll learn that very few fifteen year olds actually sound like that. There's no reason to cast Tom Holland as Spider-Man
>>
File: 567aadd8eb89b6f71f713032ee45f945.jpg (970 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
567aadd8eb89b6f71f713032ee45f945.jpg
970 KB, 1536x2048
>>80648925
Bingo.
>H- Hey everyone =X
That's not Spider-Man. That's a fucking faggot that I want to get murdered by Winter Soldier
>>
>>80648984
Ugh... Fat shaming much???
>>
File: 59347928~01.jpg (51 KB, 377x233) Image search: [Google]
59347928~01.jpg
51 KB, 377x233
OH MY GOD THAT VOICE
I HATE COMIC BOOKS WHEN I TRY TO READ IT WITH THAT VOICE
WHY MARVEL
WHY
RRRREEEEE
>>
>>80649038
You can't shame what's true
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.