[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the deal with this haircup, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1446143701158.jpg (61 KB, 632x644) Image search: [Google]
1446143701158.jpg
61 KB, 632x644
what's the deal with this haircup, /co/?
>>
It's that Skrillex parted hair that cockbag 20-somethings wear now. My sister has that cut.
>>
>>80647984
Fuck you for making this thread for the 100+ time.
>>
>>80647984
This is what my friend looks like when her mohawk is not up.
>>
>>80647984
asymmetry is fashionable.
>>
tumblr hair, basically

when you need to signal to the world how progressive and nonconvential you are
>>
>>80648091
This. It was funny the first round. Stawp
>>
>>80647984
nice meme
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>80647984
OH BOY ANOTHER FORCED MEME
>>
>>80648365
This is more extreme than an asymmetrical pixie cut; a good chunk of fashionable women had them for a few years. This is more like the new mohawk for lazy people.
>>
>>80647984
I'm ashamed but I generally like it
>>
>>80647984

That' not a cup in front of her, it's a glass.
>>
>>80647984
I remember I used to see this everywhere in my town... then it just vanished in less than 2 years
>>
>>80648378
>It was funny the first round

>/co/ "humor"
>>
What's the deal with airline food?
>>
>>80647984
I like sidecuts and dyed hair
Shame most women with these are either fatties or complete degenerates
>>
>>80647984
Every time you post this fucking thread I am forced to remember this girl who shit in her roommate's cup that she used to wash her hair, and then just rinsed it out really well and put it back in the shower. Every single time.
>>
>>80647984
It's the fedora of women.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.