[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Über good? Does have good Rule 34?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (931 KB, 1500x2318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
931 KB, 1500x2318
Is Über good? Does have good Rule 34?
>>
>>80643261
its really good i love it
>>
It's pretty shit.

Had some potential but turned into boring edginess and WW2 wank fairly quickly.

It's essentially nothing but pages of nazis slaughtering people easily, occasionaly broken up by the allies failing to do anything meaningful.
>>
>>80643716
arent you tired of seeing allies win everybattle?
>>
>>80643790
spotted the communist
>>
Started off interesting, but then the author goes out of his way to wank the nazis. Gets pretty tedious
>>
>>80643261
I couldn't find any 34 on paheal or the boooru.But as anon said it's pretty shit so it's no surprise. Also it'a apparently on hiatus forever.
>>
>>80643716
>>80644089
Then, where can I torrent it?
>>
>>80644167
https://kat.cr/usearch/uber/
>>
File: Couv_103987.jpg (130 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Couv_103987.jpg
130 KB, 500x700
It's bad, art in inconsistent, and it's hollywood ww2.
Setting had potential, but it isn't really exploted imo and devolves in battles without any point.
Also, the artist needs to read some reference material, I like my t-34 looking like actual tanks and not leman russ.

Btw, if you like ww2 alt history, there is a big renewal of that genre in french comics.
Block 109, wunderwaffen, le grand jeu (early issues), and so on...
>>
>>80643261

I'd probably like it better if the Nazi Battleships weren't so fucking overpowered.

Maria is certainly a step in the right direction, but christ everyone else gets fucking annihilated so quickly and thoroughly it's ridiculous.
>>
>>80645986
Might have to do with the german uber program being more advanced than the the various allies programs. Germans know how to make better superhumans because they've been at it for longer.
>>
I stopped reading after it became clear the Nazi battleships were going to be OP no matter what the Allies came up with

so basically >>80643908
>>
>>80645986
>I'd probably like it better if the Nazi Battleships weren't so fucking overpowered.

Germany had the best stuff in WW2. Just look at the Tiger and King Tiger tanks. In a straight up fight they were unbeatable, only way they could be destroyed was mechanical failure or air strikes.
>>
>>80645986
Germany has a time and tech edge on everyone else.
But the issue is they don't have the manpower to keep it up. Their battleships are getting worn down and the longer the war goes on the more fucked up they get and the greater chance they'll get fucked by the allies. Just give it time, the tide will turn.

I can't wait for the american invasion to be shown. Gillen pls hurry up
>>
File: 1446475555839.png (501 KB, 413x408) Image search: [Google]
1446475555839.png
501 KB, 413x408
>>80646491
>Those sickass bomber jackets with personal emblems on the back
God damn I can't wait for America to properly kick everyones shit in
>>
>>80643261
I certainly wouldn't call it quality writing, but it's pretty entertaining for what it is.
>>
>>80647705

Nah, America's about to get fucked. I'll be surprised if Razor and the two brothers last longer than a few fights. Now that based Dunhill is dead, only them and Churchill stand any kind of chance against the Nazi Battleships.
>>
>>80647705
So I heard you like bomber jackets.

http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens-leather-jackets/alpha-industries-b-3-vintage-sheepskin-bomber.htm
>>
>>80643261
As good as something from Avatar Press can be.
>>
File: image_19.jpg (24 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
24 KB, 229x343
>>80647906
>tfw it's not cold enough to justify buying bomber jackets like that
Perfect cali weather is suffering
>>
>>80648106
It's not even the most expensive jacket they sell. But yeah, I live in California too, spent 90 bucks on this new jacket I really wanted, got about 2 months of use out of it, and now it's going to sit in my closet until next winter.
>>
>>80648106
>tfw it's not cold enough to justify buying bomber jackets like that
It is in San Francisco.
>>
>>80648227
Oh sure it gets shitty and foggy and windy enough there.
But I'm in the 510 and don't venture across the bay into SF nearly enough to justify it.
>>
>>80643261

Smug Soviet peasant is the best character in the story and she hasn't gotten to do anything besides give the party the finger.
>>
File: 4chan v slim jim gaylo.png (726 KB, 876x466) Image search: [Google]
4chan v slim jim gaylo.png
726 KB, 876x466
>>80648106

>wanting to buy a bomber jacket if you're not James Dean

Might as welll buy a fedora and pretend to be Bogart
>>
>>80647888

See, I like Uber.

I like Uber a LOT. I think it's fucking amazing.

But a lot of the amazing parts is tied up in some SJW stuff. It's like how the Americans have TWO black men and ONE white guy, and the white guy is depicted as a pussy. You know he'll freak out in the first fight.

But the rest of it is great. I'm not even upset at the Nazi-wanking (Well, except for the poor British Battleship who had so much buildup only to accomplish nothing) because one slip-up and the Nazis lose for good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.