[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't anyone tell me this character was metal as hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Why didn't anyone tell me this character was metal as hell?
>>
Because her latest comic is garbage and we're all a little rumproasted about it.
>>
She does have a big bright red bush by canon though, so that's fun.
>>
Which arcs do you recommend?
>>
>>80642587
?
>>
>>80642607
45 degrees.
>>
>>80642607
Asgard's Assassin is good. Queen of Hel is a badly written comic with abysmal dialogue. But the art is still cool.
And that is it. Unless you want to read Spawn.
>>
Because you never asked.
>>
>>80642455

Because the metal is zinc.

This was one of the worst ideas ever. Yes, I am sure it was done with the best intentions, but I am SJW as hell and it STILL reads like gay agitprop.

And no, it wouldn't be better if it were hetero.
>>
>>80642587
I need a source on that
>>
>>80642455
Because heven was a bad idea
>>
>>80642607
she has some good moments in Guardians of the Galaxy.

>>80645433
bullshit.
>>
>>80642455
Causes she's not.

>>80645299
Agree to disagree. Angela's Assassin was just the least bad story she was in by a clear margin.

And >>80646482
Yeah, she does have some good moments in Guardians, which was actually reasonably fun.
>>
Read the series where she teams up with MODOK, skip Queen of Hel.
>>
>>80646482
>bullshit.

You know it's true. Dragging her into the MU was a giant mistake and she'll be quietly euthanized within two years. Maybe, if she's lucky, she'll die in some big event.
>>
File: kronk explains.jpg (50 KB, 551x402) Image search: [Google]
kronk explains.jpg
50 KB, 551x402
>>80646963
>Angela's Assassin was just the least bad story she was in by a clear margin.
this

no one has ever cared about Angela. The most important thing she has ever been in was a lawsuit between two creators who weren't friends anymore. The winner of which then turned immediately around and sold her to Marvel because he didn't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>80642455
>thor's sister
>tenth world full of fuking greedy "angel" amazon
I hate everything about her in Marvel.
>>
>>80642455
Well, she's more metal than Whor, at the very least.
>>
If you couldn't tell that the shitty 90s relic was going to be a generic badass I don't know what to say OP
>>
>>80642455

Because she kinda sucks.

"Let me tell you the story of my awesome girlfriend" every five minutes doesn't make for a good book.

Neither does "Magical Black Transexual Lesbian GODESS whose main character traits are being snarky and DEFIANT"
>>
>>80647929

I mean, original sin and guardians of the Galaxy were pretty ok, I liked the former, but Queen of Muh Safe Space was a mistake in comics
>>
>>80647978
It could even have been a tolerable comic right until the point where they inserted the dialogue.
Sera is outright insufferable here for a normal person. But she simply makes no fucking sense as who she is.
>>
>>80642455
Because the 90s were 20 years ago.
>>
>>80642455
They gave her a really stupid haircut in her current book so I didn't bother to read it
>>
>>80642587
lies
>>
>>80642607
Spawn 9
Angela Mini
Curse of the Spawn 9-10
Spawn 62
Curse of the Spawn 11
Spawn 96-100

And for pure fap fuel:

Angela/Glory: Rage of Angels
>>
File: 3719458-a-a-2-gf.jpg (533 KB, 847x1280) Image search: [Google]
3719458-a-a-2-gf.jpg
533 KB, 847x1280
>>80651851

>Missing Aria/Angela which is even more potent fap fuel and decently written
>>
>>80651944
It's personal for me, I'm not really a fan of Anacleto's art. But yeah it's still recommendable.
>>
>>80642455
Didnt you buy Spawn back in the day negro?
>>
File: you fucktard.jpg (18 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
you fucktard.jpg
18 KB, 500x374
>>80645433
>SJW as hell
>>
>>80647255
That has nothing to do with what anon was referring
>>
>>80647929
is she transexual?
>>
>>80654025
Yep, Male angel that got turned into a women with magic
>>
>>80642607
I've only read her Marvel stuff, so
>Angela Arc from GotG (she was pretty cool in it)
>Angela Asgards Assasin
>Angel 1602:Witch Hunter
That's it. New ongoing sucks, Hans is a great artist though.
>>
>>80654045
Is Sera Transhit too? I haven't read Queen of Hell so far but I found a review of the first issue and was listed as really good.
>>
>>80654101
seras is the transexual not Angela. It was from shown in a flashback in assassin of asgard
>>
>>80654101
Nah, it sucks. You probably saw the "UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???" thing a hundred times already, but the whole thing is pretty poorly written, mostly held down by FUCKING SERA. The Asgards Assasin ongoing and Witch Hunter mini were co-written by Gillen but now it's just Katherine Bennet (Earth 2: World's End or something), so it's turned to shit. I actually read four issues and got bored.
>>
>>80654223
The problem of the dialogue in QoH is impossible to overstate.
Who the fuck thought that it would be okay to make trans-lesbian battle angels from the realm of avarice talk like NYC yuppie tweens?
Sera's dialogue is so far out, it's not out of character, but out of Realm.
It's like the writer cannot conceive of a life outside Manhattan.
>>
>>80655621
Kinda ruins the bit from AoA with Malekieth tricking her. They aren't even close to similar.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.