[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey. I kept hearing that pic related is a major disappointment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Spidey_DP.jpg (263 KB, 630x957) Image search: [Google]
Spidey_DP.jpg
263 KB, 630x957
Hey. I kept hearing that pic related is a major disappointment after all the hype of this being a Spidey and Deadpool team-up by Kelly yet it somehow reads like Waypool.

Is that true? It might not be too late to cancel my order for this.
>>
Oh, and also, no spoilers please.
>>
>>80642436
There was a storytime just yesterday dude.
Overall reaction was positive.
>>
>>80642436
There is no waypool, Deadpool has always been written like a loony tune with moments of catharis, /co/ is full of contrarian edgelords, who draw arbitrary lines at what they think makes them "real" comic book fans
>>
>>80642520
You say that as if all comic book fans aren't like that. It isn't a /co/ problem it's a readership problem.
>>
>>80642517
Eh, I kinda glad I missed it, then. Don't want to spoil myself.

But if the reaction is positive then I'm at ease.
>>
>>80642520
as someone who hasnt actually read many comics but tries absorbing shit via osmosis, i really feel like this is the case.
>>
>>80642436
holy shit why is spiding mans so shiny? and his spide rlegs are lightning bolts.. and his eyes are lit up. the hell?
>>
As a long time fan of both characters (Dating all the way back to kellypool) I found it pretty enjoyable
>>
>>80642436
I kinda have zero interest in the current Spider-Man, but I found this pretty entertaining. It's nothing I'm going to keep up with unless it gets storytimed like yesterday.
>>
>>80642436
Yeah you can dive in, good read if you like Deadpool, first issue is a bit meh but it's still alright.
>>
>>80642641
>>80642656
>>80642700
Thanks, /co/mrades. Sounds like I'll have a good time.
>>
>>80642637
http://whateveraspidercan.com/2016/01/27/a-look-at-spider-mans-new-tech-the-power-up-they-come-with/
why the fuck ... who thought this was a good idea? are the writers of the Ultimate cartoon working on the comic now?
>>
>>80642436
It was fine but unless you ship Spideypool like a tard it's OK. Also I feel like Kelly kind of lost his voice for Deadpool kind of like how Abnett can't really write the Guardians anymore, the characters are too different now and the writers are going by how they are right now instead of how they use to write them.
>>
>>80642520
>what is dueling narrtion boxes
>what is family guy-tier meme spouting

Waypool is a thing, it just shows that you're not even familiar with any other era of the character, you diry casual mouthpiece.
>>
>>80642436
It's not as good as Duggan's current Deadpool book, but hell, is it much better than Slott's ASM. The art however is top-notch.
>>
>>80642436
Somebody time storied it yesterday issues 1 through 3. It was enjoaybel actually. Go look for it on Desustorage if you wanna read it yourself.
>>
>>80642637
Peter Parker is the new Iron Man. Too bad that Pete is being an idiot and not doing any of his corporation duties as a CEO.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.