[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny: Oh hey, guys, where’re you headed? Sheldon: To the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: bbt.jpg (113 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
bbt.jpg
113 KB, 500x334
Penny: Oh hey, guys, where’re you headed?

Sheldon: To the comic book store. You’re probably thinking, the comic book store? On a Thursday? Why, I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole and into a land of madness. What you have failed to take into account, Penny, is that this is Anything Can Happen Thursday.

Penny: You got me. While you’re there, could pick me up a few comics for my nephew’s birthday?

Sheldon: I think you mean comic books. Comics are feeble attempts at humour featuring talking babies and anthropomorphized pets found traditionally in the optimistically named funny pages.

Penny: Leonard, could you pick me up a few comics for my nephew’s birthday?

Leonard: Sure. What does he like?

Penny: I don’t know, he’s 13. Just pick out anything.

Sheldon: Just pick out anything? Maybe at the same time we can pick out a new suit for him without knowing his size, or pick out his career for him without knowing his aptitude, or pick out a new breakfast cereal without knowing his fibre requirements or his feelings about little marshmallows.

Penny: Spider-Man. Get him Spider-Man.

Sheldon: Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, The Marvelous Adventures of Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099?

Penny: Leonard?

Leonard: You know this can go on all night, why don’t you just come with us?

Penny: Ugh, that’s what I was trying to avoid.

Sheldon: Oh, I forgot Sensational Spider-Man.
>>
>>80641302
>The Marvelous Adventures of Spider-Man
This shit doesn't even exist.
>>
>>80641352
Maybe he meant Marvel Adventures Spider-Man.
>>
>>80641302
No laugh track it's fucking shit
>>
>>80641426
With the laugh track its fucking shit
>>
>>80641399
"Maybe he meant"? A true "'comic book'" fan doesn't make mistakes like that.
Also he forgot Peter Parker: Spider-Man and Spider-Man's Tangled Web
>>
>>80641426
I think that tends to happen when actors wait for the laughter to end.
>>
BOTSWANA!
>>
>>80641503
ZIMBABWE
>>
I don't really have much of a problem with the show outside of some parts I groan at.
>>
/tv/, you need to leave.
>>
File: is dis infidel srs.jpg (312 KB, 619x975) Image search: [Google]
is dis infidel srs.jpg
312 KB, 619x975
>sister introduces boyfriend
>"oh, hes such a huge nerd. Youll love him."

>turns out he just plays COD all day and watches Bigu Bangu
>>
>>80641518
Barista
>>
>>80641619
everyone that isn't getting shitfaced every weekend is nowadays a nerd
>>
>>80641619
>read your post and mix up watch for listen
>google "Bigu Bangu"
>first link is a soundcloud link
Not bad. Thanks for the unintentional rec anon
>>
Penny: Hey Sheldon.

>the audience is tense and quiet at first, but a few snickers already foretell the reckoning that will soon take place. Those who are squeemish and sensitive to what will happen wisely remove themselves from the theatre

Sheldon: Yes penny?

>the poor fools watching can no longer resist their animalistic urges, as they hoot and holler in applause. One man is choking so hard from his laughter that he keels over

Penny: Nintendo game

>the laughter reaches a minimum of 300 decibels, causing instantaneous deafness in everyone within the stage. Windows are shattering, and the glass rains down upon everyone, who are unaffected in their riotous frenzy

Sheldon: Bazinga.

>the audience now reverberates in perfect harmony as the ground cracks open and fiery hot magma spews forth, consuming them all. A hoarde of monstrous creatures emerges from the once-intact den of BBT, as they race towards heaven to battle god's angels in the final climactic battle of armageddon
>>
>>80641302
I hate this show.
>>
Hilarious.
>>
File: ....png (98 KB, 283x674) Image search: [Google]
....png
98 KB, 283x674
>>80641302
>Doesn't mention Spider-Ham
>>
>>80641776
Genocide.
>>
>>80641302
i only watch this show because i wanna bang the chick playing bernadette.
>>
>>80641302
>asking someone else to pick out a birthday present for your nephew
How thoughtful of her.
>>
>>80641302
10 keks
>>
Could that Sheldon guy BE any more of a nerd?
>>
>>80642179
Perfecto
>>
Is this an actual excerpt from the show?

I don't hate it
>>
>>80644424
Well, if you know someone that knows more about his interests than you do, you would at least attempt to enlist their aid.
>>
>>80645074
Yes, it's from season 2 episode 20.
>>
>>80641976
Holy shit, this is dope. Thanks for sharing dude.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.