[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$677 million Is he the new Spiderman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 1366x768
>$677 million

Is he the new Spiderman?
>>
>>80631570

I don't think he will beat Spiderman's first movie but beat everything else, so it'll be close. Spiderman also has brand recognition that is thirty years older so I would say not yet. Soon if DP 2 or X-Force does equally as well that will give him the permanent kind of brand recognition.
>>
File: 514914_700b.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
514914_700b.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>80632109
>We live in a world where Deadpool could become the posterboy for superheroes
>>
>>80632165

He has been crafted into the everyman which I've said before so it makes sense, besides the immortality he is basically just a jack of all trades type of guy so he can emulate a lot of real world struggles that most other capes cannot get closed to by nature of their character or powers whereas he can.

Where they're often perfect, he is a fuck up, where they always do the right thing, he thinks about all his options.

It makes him more real.
>>
Where's my Deadpool and Logan team-up Fox
>>
>>80632165
And to think how long it took for this movie to actually happen.
>>
>>80632478
So he's a degenerate hero for a degenerate generation.
>>
File: 1454817718104.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1454817718104.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>80632536

Huge Jack'd Man is retiring, we never going to get the broship from Uncanny X-Force

also pic related spells it out OP, years before anyone knew how popular he would become.
>>
>>80632478
Is this actually good, I wrote it off after the oh so wacky first issue but this looks more like the Joe Kelly Deadpool I know and love
>>
>>80632601

only stormweenies use the world degenerate.

He is a flawed person for a flawed generation.
>>
>>80632634

I think it will be a mix of wacky nicenzia and more serious stuff.

it feels like they're trying to straddle that line trying to do both which makes it hit or miss but so far I like it.

The next issue will sell it or not, looks like whor is showing up
>>
>>80632745
So deadpool is fawning over FemThor because Deadpool and bad character.

And Shiklah is giving fuck me eyes to spidey because succubus?

whatever. Anything to shoe-horn female characters into a bromance story.
>>
>>80632165
>Feels good man
FUCKING WHY??
>>
>>80632875

Shiklah has been a terrible character and adding whor means they want to market jane more? Fuck if I know.

People that are opposed to femthor aren't going to suddenly become fans so maybe they're trying to get some better writers for jane.

I don't remember Kelly writing women better though. I mean Typhoid Mary was a rapist murderer.. Siryn was jailbait.. seriously all of the female characters he dealt with weren't anywhere close to normal so who knows.
>>
>>80631570
How can Spider-Man be the new Spider-Man?
>>
>>80632980
>>
>>80632601
Fuck off back to /pol/ with that shit, m8.
>>
>>80633123

if Shiklah really does lead to ellies death, I hope he lights that cheater on fire.
>>
>>80632978
>>80632745
The joke is deadpool and femthor both have cancer you spergs
>>
>>80632978
>>80634524

I'd actually love to see Deadpool react to Jane rejecting Asgardian cancer cures. Only to turn around and do something suicidal by becoming Thor. I think Wade'd take issue with that.
But odds are he won't even learn her identity.
>>
>>80632165
Ya! Go Canada, Wolverine and Deadpool may soon become more iconic than Sups or Bats
>>
>>80632978
Siryn was the perfect girl honestly. Still bums me out thinking about the issues where she officially tells him they're over. I've always felt Shiklah has been more of a plot device but I'm not caught up entirely after the relaunch. The plot device works though.
>>
>>80635266

Now that Kelly is back on some pool I think she might make a new appearance.

Better than Shiklah

>>80634573

I don't think he would care, considering so many different things that could have fixed him have been in his life.

And whor is thor with tits so who knows where they can go with that.

I think bringing those women in is definitely some tactic to make ladies more popular but it won't work.
>>
>>80635399
Yeah, I just don't really find Shiklah appealing. At first it seemed like they were just adding an unconvincing character to be "badass girl" even though Preston is about as badass as you can get. But then as it's been going on it has been making me feel like "Oh, they're setting her up to be a total fucking whore/bitch." which I think could work. People always bitch about how One More Day would've been acceptable if they had them break up for actual in-character reasons so imagine Deadpool getting fed up and cutting her head off.
Fuck Google spellcheck. Every other fucking word it does not know and it fucks with my OCD to see those little red lines. There's one under fucking OCD too. Fuck you, Google, that's a microaggresion if I ever saw one.
>>
I like Shiklah guys. She's fun, and I like the consistent Supernatural shit she can add to the stories.
>>
>>80634002
is this a new run or something? i fucking love daddy deadpool
>>
>>80637918
"teamup" comic with Spider-Man
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.