[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now you listen to me, Aaron: you don't blow your money on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1453321959416.png (548 KB, 1188x888) Image search: [Google]
1453321959416.png
548 KB, 1188x888
Now you listen to me, Aaron: you don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? They don't do you a damn bit of good.

And the nude mags? You're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyway, now look: the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath, and the girls run like hell.

Stay the hell away from buying any rock TV shirts, or hip-hop gear, or anything like that.

Arcade games, pick out ONE that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do as opposed to a whole bunch of them you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Techno music just puts a hole in your brain- are you listening to me? LOOK at me when I'm talking to you!
>>
>>80627547
*smack*smack*
Don't cry either. Those god damn rock lesbian sluts you watch on tv cry, its probably where you learned how to be a sissy from.
>>
HEY KID

IM A COMPUTAH
>>
Who wants a body massage?
>>
HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDS DOING ON MY LAKE!? AND DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!
>>
These folks, they go to bed, they think everything's alright. They wake up...they're on fire.
>>
>>80627675
I'm a computer
I'm a computery guy
Inside my mind there is a digital mind
>>
Isn't this just a wonderful time, out here, with the Indian?
>>
Are you Buzz Lightyear? I love your movie.
>>
Porkchop sandwiches
>>
Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
These beats are so fresh!
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
>>
i just

WANNA RIDE

MY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTORCYCLE
>>
Nice catch blanco niƱo.

Too bad your ass got SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED
>>
Suuuuusan, don't forget your sammiches!
>>
WHO WANTS A BODY MASSAGE?
>>
>>80628338
[MUFFLED YELLING]
>>
>>80627675
STOP ALL THE DOWNLOADIN'
>>
>>80631610
Look at all your different colored hats!
>>
You not cooking?!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.