[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think happened to him when he grew up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: bobby.jpg (9 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
9 KB, 250x191
what do you think happened to him when he grew up?
>>
>>80619433

I have a feeling he became like a tv chef personality.
>>
some hack comedian for school shows
>>
>>80619745
Struggled aimlessly for awhile until he marries Connie, who is successful thanks to Kahn's constant prodding. He is a house husband who takes care of the kids. In his spare time he goes to comedy open mics and performs in community theater.
>>
>>80619433
became the dalai lama
>>
Move to a slightly bigger town than Arlen and live a slightly more modern white collar life than Hank.
>>
Owns a grill called the Bobby-Q.
>>
Sold charcoal and charcoal accessories.
>>
>>80619433
Grew into his father, Bill
>>
>>80619433
The kid was a loser.
>>
>>80619821
>Bobby Bobby Bobby Bob-by~
>>
Probably started some low level job after going to junior college for a while, like a furniture salesman or a cook or something. He worked reasonably hard and was popular with coworkers and got promoted to a manager position after a while. I liked what another anon suggested about him going to open mics and/or participating in community theater from time to time.
>>
>>80619433
He gets molested by Bill and grows up to be the guy in Whomp
>>
>>80619433
>confused and unable to adjust to life where being the pudgy kid who sort of thinks he's funny is no longer charming, he eventually turns to gay prostitution seeking validation in the form of older men seeking cubbies.
>he is raped to death in a bus station men's room.
>He was 19 years old.
>>
File: 1427243916477.gif (378 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
1427243916477.gif
378 KB, 450x318
>>80619433
Probably still lives at home and posts on /mlp/
>>
He grows up and runs a burger restaurant with his wife and three children.
>>
GOD DANG IT BOBBEH
>>
It's been determined that Bobby eventually becomes Arlen's best police officer. His crack shooting skills, level head and calm, amicable demeanor lend well to the job.
>>
Assistant manager at a Taco Bell
>>
>>80619433
Tripped over holding a gun and shot himself in the face
>>
>>80623047
>Becomes a Texas Ranger
>Boomhauer is his boss
>Dooley is his partner
>>
>>80619769
My money is him becoming a moderately successful local improv/prop comic. Until he dies of a heart attack at the age of 25.
>>
Christian Weston Chandler.
>>
>>80619851
This
>>
>>80619433
I knew a guy just like bobby. Five kids. Inherited a house. Works as a movie extra. Loves his family.

He's a fundamentally good person of humility and strong moral fibre, just like Hank. These kind of people tend to find happiness, believe it or not.
>>
>>80620234
Hahahaha.
>>
File: jack_black.jpg (136 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
jack_black.jpg
136 KB, 1296x730
>>80619433
he died his hair and became Jack Black
>>
>>80623047
His skill with detailing beef could possibly even translate into excellent crime scene investigation deduction.

>>80623149
>>Dooley is his partner
>You're busted.
>>
these are all really good and plausible. I don't think bobby ever made it out of Texas.

>>80625023
I forgot which one dooley was until I read that in his voice
>>
>>80619821
By far the most likely scenario
>>
>>80619851
I'm gonna second this
>>
He'll join a band based around peace and love at just the right moment in American history, the band becomes the most popular band of the century like the Beatles and the Grateful dead did before them. Bobby Hill becomes a household name and becomes a multi-millionare. Hank never goes to one of his concerts because of the unwashed hippy fanbase Bobby's band draws in.
>>
File: trump face.jpg (18 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
trump face.jpg
18 KB, 550x367
>>80620297
>>
>>80619433
He becomes Chris-chan
>>
>>80619433
nothing good ever happens to class clowns.
I imagine Hank had to move from Arlen to become the manager of a new Strickland propane in a few towns over.
Bobby's sudden realization that he's friendless and alone sends him into a depression where he begins to devalue himself.
The years of depression and negativity cause him so much stress he develops sever anxiety.
He never gets a job, he never moves out, he never makes another friend or girl friend.
He basically goes on 4chan day after day, lost and hopeless.
>>
File: 1389096220097.jpg (41 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1389096220097.jpg
41 KB, 400x422
>>80619433

Literally the life of C.K. in the show.
>>
>>80627587
he even kinda look like him
>>
>>80619939
Is this before or after Hank disowns him?
>>
Moves to Austin.

Works in an overpriced "artisan" butcher shop.

Stays in the back because he can't grow hipster facial hair.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.