[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Eddie Brock ever be Venom again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Venom(Brock)_Head.jpg (51 KB, 442x350) Image search: [Google]
Venom(Brock)_Head.jpg
51 KB, 442x350
Will Eddie Brock ever be Venom again?
>>
Yeah, at some point.
But honestly, Marvel comics really suck right now so it's probably best that he doesn't at the moment. Less damage can be done as Toxin for now, while Marvel is in it's current dark age
>>
Eventually.

I wish they'd just bring back Anti-Venom, though. That was the best he'd been in a long time.
>>
File: remember.when.venom.was.good.jpg (125 KB, 676x403) Image search: [Google]
remember.when.venom.was.good.jpg
125 KB, 676x403
>>80618684
Forget about Eddie he had his closure. I miss Agent Venom
>>
>>80618684

once the new Venom movie comes out.
>>
>>80619214
Why did you enter the Eddie Brock thread if you don't like him
>>
>>80619501
Implying it would be about Eddie not Flash
>>
>>80619501
An Eddie Brock Venom movie would kind of suck.
>>
>>80619604
That's the thing I do like Eddie, but not as Venom.
>>
>>80619643
Not it if it was a quick origin and the story was based off of maximum carnage and obviously had spiderman cross over....or actually just adapt the cartoon to live action. That was awesome
>>
File: 1317849865899.jpg (270 KB, 939x623) Image search: [Google]
1317849865899.jpg
270 KB, 939x623
>>80619178
He died for our sins.
>>
Lethal protector could be a second movie but would suck as a first. Gotta see him go from villain to "lethal hero"
And have to have a cameo...preferably juggernaut but done cgi...like collusus was
>>
>>80619774
That makes me wonder how jared is doing. You just know he hears "foot long" jokes all day every day. And he is probably even picked last for dodge ball every single time they play
>>
>>80619614
It wouldn't be about Flash, that's like saying a new Spider-Man movie would ever be about Miles and not Peter.

You may be delusional in how important your character is, but they're never going to be as iconic as the original.

>>80619643
It would suck if done as an origin
>>80619784
What this guy said works, a Venom movie works after he's been a foil to Spider-Man and is moving into anti hero territory

That being said, MCU doesn't do R rated, they can't properly do a dark anti hero flick
>>
>>80619733
>>80619784
I think I rather have a Flash Venom/Eddie Toxin buddy cop film.
>>
>>80618684
when the entire writing cast grew up with Brock as Venom is in control it could happen.
>>80619178
agree
was very mad they got rid of him, he was an increasing interesting character to the Spidy cast it's almost like someone at Marvel dislikes Brock greatly.
>>
>>80619979
That's what everyone was hopping for when Eddie was AntiVenom
That was a common thing people were bugging Marvel for.
I have no idea why no one wanted to feed that idea. Spidy books had an increase of sales during the return of AntiVenom arc, you would think that would make them want to keep milking the idea somehow.
>>
>>80619822
ironically if he grows a moustache people will probably stop recognizing him and he can get on with life.
>>
>>80618684
I'd be fine if he didn't the symbiote and Brock have both developed as characters in different directions.
I just want the suit and Flash out of space and Eddie to be doing just about anything else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.