[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god, I don't care how old this movie gets this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Wonder Woman of Murder.jpg (46 KB, 720x403) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman of Murder.jpg
46 KB, 720x403
I swear to god, I don't care how old this movie gets this will never stop pissing me off.
>Wonder Woman and friends going around casually killing atlantean soldiers left and right
>Starts going out of her way to kill some of them
>Literally the only reason they are fighting is they've been tricked into thinking the surface has 9/11'ed them.
>The exact moment they learn they've been tricked, they all stop fighting.
>No other heroes, not even Superman of all people say anything about it.
At least have someone mention it, goddammit.
>>
>>80607606
Wonder Woman is a soldier. She's at war. Tricked or not, the Atlanteans have agreed to follow orders and kill innocent citizens.
>>
>>80607606
I kinda like the costume, though
>>
>atlantians fighting humans
>JL fighting atlantians
>cease fire when atlantians realize they were in the wrong

mention what?
>>
>>80607606
The golden age of bondage and loving femdom is long since gone anon
>>
>>80607924
Though, there is still the fact that this is something that is treated alright by everyone else it seems.
Literally everyone else on this team would jump in a heartbeat to berate anyone else that kills as casually as wonder woman, but because she's Wonder Woman its alright?
>>
>>80607606
Yeah I never bothered with Throne of Atlantis since War pissed me off so damn much and I heard Manta was a lackey. And I get that Wondy is a warrior but they havent exactly nailed the compassion part have they?
>>
>>80608413
>Literally everyone else on this team would jump in a heartbeat to berate anyone else that kills as casually as wonder woman, but because she's Wonder Woman its alright?
Did you see them berating the cops and soldiers? No.

They hassle criminals breaking the law and overzealous vigilantes, but they know war is something else.
>>
>>80608429
Nope.
"We wanted to leave man's world because of how barbaric they were!"
Literally acts the exact same way but she's got tits and speaks nice, so its okay.
>>
>>80608468
So just ignore this shit, watch the Wonder Woman movie again, and hold out until The Killing Joke. Also I think Superman was worse, being the biggest dick there is and perhaps the worst version Ive seen
>>
>>80608459
But those are normal people.
Wonder Woman is shown to be almost on par with Superman, or at least the closest there is.
And even if there weren't civilians in danger, this wonder woman seems like she would act the same way anyhow.
>>
>>80608429
Aww man, lacky doesn't even cover it.
And Im pretty sure he gets eaten by a shark after getting really no action and being kinda shown as a joke?
>>
>>80608429
> I heard Manta was a lackey

This could be forgivble if he was still cool and did shit

But this is the only scene where he's not wallpaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpHbES1atQ
>>
>>80608540
>Wonder Woman is shown to be almost on par with Superman, or at least the closest there is.
And they have no problem with it because of the situation. The idea that they stop anyone who tries to kill anyone is stupid.
>And even if there weren't civilians in danger, this wonder woman seems like she would act the same way anyhow.
She wouldn't, as we've seen in other movies (not counting Flashpoint).
>>
>>80608575
>And Im pretty sure he gets eaten by a shark after getting really no action and being kinda shown as a joke?
>implying black manta was ever anything but a joke
>>
>>80608581
>>80608575
Holy shit I'm dying.
>>
>>80608630
You can just fuck right off for not liking Black Manta
>>
>>80608575
>>80608581
Bra-fucking-vo DC. Way to make one of DC's most classic villains into a damn joke
>>
>>80608581
Holy shit, there was just a shark of that size casually wandering around the fucking coast.
Fucking Jaws just swimming around your beaches, I think the Atlanteans are the least of this cities sea related troubles.
>>
>>80608581
That scene really was...
>Outrageous
>>
>>80607606
> Complain about that but not summoning a huge fucking tidal wave and then stopping it before it does any damage.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.