[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On May 27, Xmen Apocalypse and Alice in Wonderland 2 will hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: alice-magik-xmen.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1214) Image search: [Google]
alice-magik-xmen.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1214
On May 27, Xmen Apocalypse and Alice in Wonderland 2 will hit theatres on the same day.

How do you think this will affect both movies?
>>
Both will be hurt by this but xmen more so than Alice.
>>
>>80598818
What do you mean?
>>
>>80599033
I mean that whether co likes it or not, the previous Alice movie was far more popular than any Xmen movie has ever been.
>>
I think you should ask /tv/
>>
>>80598683
hopefully it kills alice
what cancerous movies
>>
>>80599033
Alice is more appealing to the general audience than Xmen is.
>>
>>80599141
Alice did surprisingly well at the box office (over a billion) but now that this version of X-men has gotten established and superhero movies are currently popular, I think it will probably do better this time around. Also I don't know anyone that's interested in the sequel to Alice, but a few that want to see the new X-men. But who knows, general audiences are fickle.
>>
>>80599898
>Burton's Alice made over one billion

Jesus fucking Christ HOW? Johnny Depp was that much of a pull? Where were these people for Lone Ranger, then?
>>
>>80599986
Hot Topic kids are a hell of a drug
also its a safe disney movie to keep your kids entertained
>>
>>80598683
>Alice in Wonderland 2
I fucking hate you Burton, the first one was bad and now you are giving us a 2nd movie? FUCK YOU!
>>
>>80599141
Yeah but everyone thought the first one was trash.
>>
>>80600048
He's not even involved in this one is he?
>>
I'd rather see the Disney animated version of through the looking glass.

Of course Disney sequels suuuuck, but it'd better then this.

Lewis Carroll deserves better!
>>
>>80600131
He's producing. The director is the guy from the new Muppet movies.
>>
>>80600131
He's one of four producers. James Bobin is directing, and he did the last couple Muppets movies, which I liked, so going in with cautious optimism.
>>
>>80600131
Not directorially. He's making a live action Dumbo for some fucking reason.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.