[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never see Jane's finished painting of a beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1456454803598.png (597 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456454803598.png
597 KB, 720x540
>you will never see Jane's finished painting of a beautiful naked Daria
it hurts
>>
>>80594509
she wasn't that good a painter as i recall. not in terms of aesthetic
still, yeah. would like to see. funny because i could just do one myself but.. it wouldnt be the same.
>>
>>80595299

>she wasn't that good a painter

Jane was able to get into a prestigious art school.
>>
>>80595691
i'm not saying she wasnt "good" and she showed us she can copy van goghs and shit, i'm just saying i recall her artistic sense being kinda dumb. please prove me wrong, if we have some screencaps, but i recall it being pretty oogly
>>
>>80595691
>prestigious
It was just a college mate.
>>
>>80595729
>TOM ATE MY GUMMY BEARS
>>
>>80595932
actually the gummi glaze idea, i like. i've seen some beautiful shit made out of candy
but didnt she paint like ugly picasso people? which i imagine daria would prefer over a photorealistic portrait
>>
>>80594509
>beautiful

:^)
>>
daria is hot as fuuuck
>>
>>80595729
Her works were often background jokes/easter eggs on real artists, usually expressionists. Can't bring myself to name any but I do remember recognising some of the stuff when I've watched.
>Oh hey yeah, that's that painting watsitcalled by watshisface
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 736x551
Stacy a cutie.
Shame about the destructive self esteem issues.
>>
Daria didn't have a body
>>
>>80601510
you left out "single flaw on her"
>>
>>80601839
Not that it wouldn't be fun to spend an hour or two looking for them
>>
>>80601839
>>80602903
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with her body, I'm saying there's nothing right.
>>
>>80601510

From that Quinn the Brain episode, Daria is pretty much a bustier Quinn when she wears form-fitting clothes instead of baggy ones.
>>
>>80595729
Yeah, but that always happens when a character in anything is some sort of artist.
>>
File: A winner.jpg (53 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
A winner.jpg
53 KB, 500x368
>>80595299
>she wasn't that good a painter as i recall.

It's an issue of subject matter rather than talent. When Jane wanted to paint normal looking people, she could do it really well.
>>
>>80603138
looks good to me. i'd nom gently on her skin.
>>
>>80604051
usually, yeah. i think the writers are jealous
>>80604192
oh yeahhh i forgot about that one. okay, there we go. She's good
>>
>>80604313
I bet your favorite meal is stale bread with a glass of water
>>
>>80604406
no my taste in food and drink is pretty faggy. but with women i want them plain and feminine. no froufrou peacock shit, that's for dudes
>>
File: Dariahot.jpg (51 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Dariahot.jpg
51 KB, 720x540
>>80603868
Pretty much this. Daria could be look great if she tried, just like how Quinn is way smarter than she lets on but probably hides it because of all the bullshit that happened to Daria when they were kids.
>>
>>80604705
she does look great, and she does try. do you know how hard it is to find a good looking jacket and boots combo?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.