[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm only a few minutes in and this is more entertaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I'm only a few minutes in and this is more entertaining than Mystery inc. with its poorly written dialog, jokes and like woohoo, Scoob. I did like Velma, though.
>>
>>80594326
Yep, they made her fun.
>>
>>80594326
>hated Mystery Inc.
>liked Mystery Inc.'s Velma

Your shit taste gave me AIDS, thanks OP.
>>
Be Cool is a good show. Mystery Incorporated was also a good show. They both suffer in some areas though.
>>
>>80596507
Pretty much agree. Be Cool is doing a great job of getting back to the roots of the musical chase sequence. Definitely top tier scooby show for musical chase sequences. The overall humor is pretty decent, and the mystery-of-the-week is...as stupid as almost every other Scooby series. That's just not why one watches these shows. Mystery Inc was a fun show, and a nice take on the concept of Scooby, but lacked almost everything in terms of being a Scooby series. Nothing wrong with being it's own thing, and I thought it was good for what it was.
>>
>>80594326
>you will never be one of those socks on her feet
>>
>>80594326
>has a puppet of herself
>no Shaggy puppet

Vain bitch.
>>
>>80597504

Shaggy Puppet is busy elsewhere.
>>
>>80595879
Velma had the best one-liner
>>
>>80594326
What time is this show even on? Like really I would watch it if I could find it
>>
>>80594326
Holy shit just enjoy both you cripplefaggot
>>
File: 1444173472036.png (191 KB, 1100x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444173472036.png
191 KB, 1100x1000
Would you let her be your secret bitch?
>>
>>80597577
Make em wet, Shaggy!
>>
>>80599931
Watch me swooce right in!
>>
>>80598041
Lucky for you i'm a dog lover.
>>
>>80600326
I dont get it
>>
>>80599931
Shaggy likes pussy
Shaggy likes DAWGS
>>
>>80598041
She can eat my Scooby Snacks, if you know what I mean.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.