[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ux 0ERfzDSU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: end.png (242 KB, 644x387) Image search: [Google]
end.png
242 KB, 644x387
IT'S HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ux0ERfzDSU
>>
>Wondered why I didn't see this in my subscriptions
>Suddenly remembered I unsubscribed years ago
God damn... That bummed me out.
>>
>that little Ken Ashcorp song in the middle
That was nice.
>>
File: 1281377879965.png (12 KB, 468x425) Image search: [Google]
1281377879965.png
12 KB, 468x425
>Tord returns
Well, I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>80593082
It's Tord-the-character but it's not actually voiced by Tord himself.
>>
>>80593082
>Not actually voiced by Tord
That bridge burned so hot, the river dried up under it.
>>
>Tom is the main character
>again
You narcissistic asshole.
>>
Tom co-wrote this episode. He's clearly injecting his insecurities and personal problems into his writing.

>Tom gets shat on by Tord and co, much like how he gets shat on all his ex-friends and co-workers for being a smarmy dick
>Tom leaves the group, much like how he's leaving Eddsworld
>Tom is hinted at dying at the end, which will coincide with his actual suicide
>>
>>80592775

Didnt this guy die?
>>
>tord isn't voiced by tord, making his return feel souless
>the fanbase is completely changed so some don't even know who he is
>you can see this was rusged so tom could leave eddsworld behind
>he's projecting his bad relationship with tord through it

I'm just glad it's finally ending. It's like the symbol of the Newgrounds era, it feels wrong to force it to live like this.
>>
>>80597838
>the fanbase is completely changed so some don't even know who he is

This kills me the most.
>>
>>80597838
I doubt Tord would want to even come back
>>
>>80593267
D e e p e s t
L o r e
>>
>>80593208
what exactly happend?
>>
>>80593173
This was dissapointing
I mean I get why he left and everything, but cmon man it's the finale
>>
>>80599945

Tord apparently agreed to do one appearance after Ed died a few years back but Tom was such a lazy fuck this got put off and never happened.
>>
>>80600091

Well the finale's just Tom being a bitch again
>>
>tom makes the finale all about him
>oh woe is me, tord's back
>oh woe is me, my friends want to catch up with their old pal
>oh woe is me, he wants his bedroom back
>oh woe is me, they like him more than me
COME. THE. FUCK. ON.
>>
>>80600157
It's kind of awkward but I understand why it is that way.
Whether it's the last ever Eddsworld is up in the air, but it's definitely the last one Tom will work on.
So if it is the last ever, it's shitty that Tom made himself the centre of attention, but if it isn't the finale, then it makes complete sense for Tom to be the focus in his last ever appearance.
>>
Moments like these make me wish there was a what if machine, that way I could know how Eddsworld would have ended up if Edd never died.
>>
>>80600682
>Edd continues eddsworld
>Tom doesn't get obese
>Matt is the same
>>
File: REAL GUNS.png (158 KB, 417x425) Image search: [Google]
REAL GUNS.png
158 KB, 417x425
why is tord best boy?
>>
>>80601355
Would Tom still be the dick that everyone says he is?
>>
>>80601650
>tom and Edd have a falling out that would be too much, even for Edd
>Tom gets replaced with another VA
>2016 Tom arrives sooner
>>
>>80601587
He left before his character could be flanderised by post-Edd Eddsworld
>>
Didn't Edd pass away? You'd think they would stop the shorts after that
>>
File: latest[1].png (165 KB, 971x1210) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
165 KB, 971x1210
To all the people complaining about the episode being all about Tom. This is actually a reasonable place to take the story, because it was already an established joke that the two characters disliked each other, so it seems natural that this could happen. Hell, it's exactly what I expected as soon as I saw Tord come back. It's pretty easy to take shots at the lard king for fucking up Eddsworld, but honest to god, I think this is the only thing in his life that he still gives a shit about
>>
>>80601808
He specifically told Tom that after he passes he wants them to keep the show running
>>
>>80593252
>>80593267
>>80597838
>>80600157

I think it's because Tom literally replaced Tord, so in a narrative thought process, it makes sense. Tord wants Tom out of this because he was replaced by Tom.
>>
>>80602089
So pretty much the only thing he could do as entertaining episode is having friction between Tord and himself. Like the series showed when Tord left. I just hate how it seems Tord is the jerk.
>>
>>80592775
>that fake flashback
they did the style pretty well but damn that feels insulting
>>
>>80602323
I don't know what the point of that was anyway, they could've just skipped the Matt memery loss joke and their wouldn't have been any need for that flashback
>>
>>80592775
the hell? Tord never sounded like a brit imitating a ruskie
>>
>>80601808
Edd said he would want Eddsworld to keep going if he were to die.
>>
>>80602200
>Tom literally replaced Tord
They've both been there since the beginning though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7bmY3PvZBs
>>
I haven't watched any of this since the 2 (or more?) part episode about time travel or a zombie invasion or something, I remember they were in a store getting sodas or something.

Can someone please do me a major solid and catch me up on all the drama I've missed? I know Edd died but that's about it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.