[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dresden Codak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-08-dark_science_60.jpg (2 MB, 960x2598) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-08-dark_science_60.jpg
2 MB, 960x2598
What a twist? I guess?

A twist that I'm sure has nothing to do with Diaz's love of K-pop, of course.
>>
Remember when Diaz said he invented gender swapped fanart?
>>
Fuck Off!
>>
>transhumanist webcomic dropping GitS references like they're hot
>hamfisted elitism and vague political parallels that go nowhere
>wish fulfillment out the ass
Oh yeah, I remember THIS guy.
>>
>>80584948
He never said he invented it, just that his design was better.
>>
Wow.
>>
>>80584930
>literally drawing her as a squinty eyed bucktooth
>reveals she's korean
someone alert the culture police
>>
>>80584930
I'd totally read a series about some random shmuck being given political power and a company that he has no idea how to run because of a clerical error and everyone just rolls with it because he has all the right paperwork.
>>
>>80585065
Prez is kind of along those lines. due to convulted in-fighting, a girl from a viral youtube video gets voted in as president despite her never actually running
>>
>>80584930
I don't get what's going on with this Kaito. Does it mean there was an error and a random guy replaced the real Kaito? Was there a real Kaito? Did he have his memory rewritten or written from scratch like Kim?
>>
>>80584930
This comic's plot is a bunch of nonsense.
>>
>>80585117
I guess we'll have to wait and see? I mean it'll probably be like another two years at least before this is actually explained but...
>>
>>80585100
I've read a few issues, but in Prez's case she knew she was a candidate. She was just blindsided by actually being elected.
>>
>>80585134
There's a plot?
>>
File: orks good to me.png (86 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
orks good to me.png
86 KB, 510x546
>I'd totally read a series about some random shmuck being given political power and a company that he has no idea how to run because of a clerical error and everyone just rolls with it because he has all the right paperwork.

Thats basically Orkz in a nutshell.
>>
>>80585604
I could give you an answer but it would be too deep for me to understand.
>>
>>80584930
It's amazing how Diaz discovered a way to make a stories pace feel glacial while still flying through scenes so fast you can't figure out what's happening.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.