[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have seen absolutely no buzz about this series and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-03-33-28.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-03-33-28.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
I have seen absolutely no buzz about this series and it's completely free to watch online

Have I just missed the window of discussion?
>>
No, there was no discussion because the entire season is like 30 minutes long.

Also she didn't keep the short hair in live action. Lame.
>>
>>80584719
I thought it was supposed to be 6 epiosdes 20 minutes each.

It turned out to be 6 episodes making 20 minutes combined.
>>
I remember being curious about it when I saw some promotional image way back. But I don't remember seeing threads about it after that, and I've nearly forgotten it exists.
>>
>>80584740
Is it worth the 30 minutes though? I mean, I only just found out about it because I remembered that app/ site had every single episode of Whose Line
>>
>>80584719
There were short ~20 post threads every time an episode came out but thats about it.
>>
>>80584719
This is like a notch below "direct to DVD"

It's not even a "season", and I don't know that I would call it a show. Small time stuff that couldn't get any bigger because executives didn't have any faith in it
>>
>>80584796
Kek, equal to the episodes' length.
>>
>>80584800
It got a second season though, didn't it?
>>
>>80584719
It came out in August. Conversations on a 30 minute length item from August have died down.
>>
>>80584719
Why couldn't they at least make an hour-long movie?
>>
>>80584719
Dude. It's Vixen. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>80584976
I hope someone took a screenshot of that one thread.
>>
>>80584719
I just want one full 30 min episode of Animated Flarrow Team-Up, please.
>>
>>80584740
This.

It was also pretty enjoyable. I'd watch the fuck out of this if this were a full-length syndicated cartoon show.
>>
>>80585061
That was a glorious thread.
>>
>>80584719
I used to see ads constantly for this. And after most of the episode releases there was at least one thread. There wasn't much to talk about so unless you knew it was out you would be bound to miss the thread.
>>
>>80584800
>This is like a notch below "direct to DVD"
>It's not even a "season", and I don't know that I would call it a show.
I guess it could be classified as a special. TV/DVD specials are sometimes about a half hour in length.
>>
>>80584779

The first episode is repeated in another episode down the line which makes the content seen even smaller.

Despite that, it puts its limited time to good use and has a more entertaining Ollie than his live action counterpart.

You should be able to finish it before this thread 404s so there's little reason to check it out.

Her live action character isn't necessarily bad but her featured episode was one of the worst of the current season of arrow.

Her powers were used well by CW means but the fights were done terribly.
>>
>>80585888
>there's little reason to check it out.

To not check it out. Jesus fuck.

>Her powers were used well by CW means but the fights were done terribly.

To clarify, I'm talking about Arrow. The animated series is a blast, I prefer it over any of the recent DCAU movies.

What a mess of a post.
>>
File: tumblr_m8cdo7rNY21r5rilro1_400.jpg (47 KB, 268x590) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8cdo7rNY21r5rilro1_400.jpg
47 KB, 268x590
>>80585924
>recent DCAU movies
>>
>>80585924
>Vixen and I had an...animated encounter
I kek'd
>>
I've put off watching it for a while
I kind of like it, even though I have to admit my only exposure if JL:Unlimited;
is it just me or have they changed her a little?
I recall that she used to be a supermodel in JL and in her own series she's a fashion designer
>>
>>80586184

The animated series only takes place over a matter of days. They don't waste any time on her day job.

By the time of her Arrow appearance, she's suited up. Unless there's a team Vixen, I would assumed she tailored it her self.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.