[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're all dead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Trio.jpg (64 KB, 599x273) Image search: [Google]
Trio.jpg
64 KB, 599x273
They're all dead.
>>
You're cruel, anon. I cry.
>>
>>80581722
i only know of elixir i unfortunately dont know the three
>>
>>80581940
other two*
>>
>>80581722
Good
>>
>>80581722
Wallflower and Wither
>>
>>80581722
Wallflower was always shit and frankly with where they took Wither, it was a mercy killing.
>>
>>80581722
>>
>>80581940

the girl was Wallflower and had pheromone powers

the dude in the middle was Wither and killied shit with touch. emo fag. good riddance

The one behind him is Selene and has all short of death powers too and she cant even die (one of the 12) so Op is wront most likely
>>
>>80582098
thank you anon
>>
>>80582098
Selene died during Necrosha.

Warpath used Indian dancing magic to kill her.

And then the Enchantress and Sublime's sister resurrected her, so she's alive again
>>
Also, Elixir has come back from the dead before so X-Men castmember survival really is a popularity contest that those two others have lost.
>>
>>80584829
Why they love killing Elixir?
>>
>>80584979
Like you don't know why someone'd kill that pretty little golden-boy?
>>
Wait what happened with the Elixir? I remember him ummm... being traumatized after shit that happened during X-force? How is he dead?
>>
>>80585210
bunch of idiot darwinists are killing off mutants with healing powers
>>
>>80585252
thank you Marvel
>>
>>80585002
It's either because of his looks or people really hate New Mutants group that had Surge.
I miss Surge.
>>
>>80585286
No, thank YOU true believer! And make sure to buy latest issues of comics with fan favorite Inhumans, guest starring another fan favorites Beast and Human Torch! They do everything like X-Men, but better!
>>
>>80585210
The story's in the X-Men book that Magneto headlines, the ex-cronies of Apocalypse are still pushing a "survival of the fittest" dogma. Faith healers don't jive with that.
>>
>>80582055
I really liked that moment.
>>
>>80585317
Terrorgene poison peddlers! Half-Kree basterds! Go back to the moon where you came from!
And how dare you even mention that big blue wrong furball factory traitor!
>>
>>80585210
Well this is like the second time he's died in the past few years

Last time he was kidnapped alongside a bunch of feral mutants like Sabretooth, X-23, Daken, and Mystique who have healing factors similar to Wolverine's shortly after the runt's death.
There was a monster that fed on healing factors and when Elixir tried to use his death touch on it, it ate his healing powers and crushed his skull.

He turned up alive and well a few months later in Bendis' All New X-Men as a member of the Utopians, a group of D-List mutants living in the ruins of Utopia. They then moved into Cyclops' Weapon X bunker in Canada alongside the O5

Cut to post Secret Wars and Elixir was working as a volunteer and getting hunted down by the Dark Riders who were assassinating healers. They Dark Riders shot up a bunch of civilians and bystanders and Elixir demonstrated that his powers had evolved and he was able to heal dozens of people without direct contact with any of them. And then he got shot and apparently died
>>
>>80586068
I feel like, they made a big point of demonstrating how Elixir had become more powerful and was now capable of doing things he shouldn't have been able to. So maybe this is just blind hope, but I'm cautiously optimistic that this isn't the last we've seen of Josh.
>>
>>80581722
>Wallflower
Her death was a tragedy. Poignant, even.

>Wither
His death wasn't really tragic, but more sad. It was unfortunate what happened to him and how he was manipulated as a reuslt of it.

>Elixir
He was dead long before he died. Necrosha was the last book he had any real involvement in, and after that it was years and years of forgetting he even existed, before throwing him around as a mere face in the background, before running him under the bus for a bunch of shitty fucking C-Grade Darwinian fuckwits.

Marvel was already dead to me by the time Elixir died, but really it was like they twisted the knife a little bit further.
>>
>>80586068
Didn't he ressurect them? I thought they were like dead. And he said he had only scratched his real power so I think his death won't stick - he'll be back when some other writer will want him to be in his book but probably as a secondary character - he, sadly, is too hard to be put in a team without throwing away any fear for team's well-being as it was in Astonishing when Danger 'killed' Kitty and Colossus.
>>
>>80585394
Back to Limbo with you. Enjoy Lemire while we have lizard and quirky brown waifus.
>>
I find it even more sad how all the X-Men writers forgot these characters to focus on young Jean.
>>
>>80587127
>not loving fan favorite X-girl
>>
>>80587162
Please, fans don't even read comics.
>>
So...any good Wallflower smut?
>>
Who's the one on the left? Husk?
>>
>>80588544
Wallflower. Both dudes wanted to hold her hand.
>>
File: New_X-Men_Vol_2_12_Textless.jpg (42 KB, 526x794) Image search: [Google]
New_X-Men_Vol_2_12_Textless.jpg
42 KB, 526x794
>>80588544
Wallflower
Girl who emits pheromones so people feel different things depending on her mood.
She got a bullet through the head cause future Bastion said she would have stopped a huge attack on the mutants. Also had a lot of dangling plot threads never addressed about who her father is.
>>
>>80587256
I wish there were...
Her and Elixir's powers can be really kinky and abused for fun.
>>
>>80584829
That's the problem with Marvel, really. No matter what is done to try to bring new blood into the universe, asshat fanboy writers will just wank about their waifu and husbando A-listers or occasionally B-listers and use new and obscure characters as canon fodder because they don't know how to do character development and just want their cast of personal favorites to look that much more powerful by comparison.

It takes the level of bad retconning and over saturation that Wolverine achieved to kill a popular character.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.