[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the best live action adaptation of the Punisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: frank.jpg (383 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
383 KB, 1500x1500
Where were you when the best live action adaptation of the Punisher was created?
>>
war zone already exists
>>
>>80580764
It's a shit movie, fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 760x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 760x400
>>80580738
Watching youtube.
>>
>>80580784
Not it wasn't, queer.
>>
>>80580784
Daredevil is a shit tv show, fuck off
>>
>>80580847
>>80580862

>le war zone was good meme

I bet you're the same "badasses" who love spamming Punisher threads with the famously EPIC "Frank" nonsense.
>>
>>80580764
>He thinks any of the punisher movies were good
>>
>>80580947
I bet you're the same "comic fan" who learned everything you know about Punisher from wikipedia
>>
>>80582017
And probably only once he was announced for Netflix, not to mention
>>
Dirty Laundry the GOAT
>>
>>80580738

Is that image legit? Skull looks cool as fuck. Shame about DD's costume.
>>
>>80580821
>That bottle of jack
>>
File: Punisher Happy.jpg (147 KB, 900x808) Image search: [Google]
Punisher Happy.jpg
147 KB, 900x808
>>80580821
my nigga
>>
>>80580738
I was on /co/ because I just found the Truth in Journalism video and I wanted to share it because I thought it was pretty good. Then someone posted Dirty Laundry and blew my mind.
>>
I don't care what you think about War Zone, Stevenson was god-tier casting.
Jane had the best voice as the 2005 game shows, though.
>>
>>80584444
Stevenson is the best Frank, others have all been ok, but none represent the wall of death Frank is
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.