[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know if this is the right place for this but Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I don't know if this is the right place for this but

Any Disney interns/former interns/employees here? What was your experience like?
>>
>>80577585
bump for interest
>>
horrible.
>>
they wouldnt stop touching me and they said that theyd find me if i told anyone plea
>>
I questioned my morality everyday.
>>
Pretty goddamn shitty if you're a rank and file grunt.
>>
>>80577585
Are there some here? Yes, almost certainly. Would they ever risk admitting it? Hell no.
>>
>>80577585
Not one, but from what I've heard, it isn't too great
>>
>>80579182
Damn. I want to maybe intern as part of the Development team, but the description they have on the website is vague as fuck.
>>
I did a 16 month engioneering internship for disney. Worked with advanced fluid dynamics modeling.

I have a degree in Chemical Engineering.
>>
>>80577585
I'm a Cast Member.

Most of my career has been great. Legitimate looking-forward-to-going-to-work days. Last several months have been garbage, though.
>>
>>80577585
It's terrible.
The higher ups will kill you if you don't meet their deadlines, I was too busy getting drunk to care so I almost got fired. I even decided to quit but people that I respected conviced me to stay, so I kept going.
But I couldn't handle the thought of blocking my fans on twitter everyday so finally I rushed the second season and I told the obsessive fans of my cartoon that the show was about the characters all along. They ate it all up, the stupid bitches.
My next stop is FOX, my boyfriend is also pitching a new show there so I had to follow his steps. Wish me luck.
>>
File: kek.png (798 KB, 1280x775) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
798 KB, 1280x775
>>80580849
>>
>>80580849
Took me a second.
>>
It was horrible! They never let me out of the fuck room!
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 334x299
>>80580849
>>
>>80581473
i don't get it
>>
>>80581582
Gravity falls?
>>
>>80580361
My best friend constantly auditions for the cast. Any tips or advice for her?
>>
>>80581647
You cannot be Princess Jasmine if you have a penis.

Don't expect to be casted as any one face character because you look like him/her. It doesn't matter if you got frizzy red hair & a Scottish broke, the blonde chick with a pointy chin & dimples will likely be favored.
>>
>>80580320
Yep. Sounds right.
>>
>>80580849
10/10
>>
>>80581647
Not that anon but. Natural makeup, hair away from face.
>>80582760
Correct, most face characters are "friends" with multiple characters. They're generally not looking for anyone who resembles only one character.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.