[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adult Swim DVR Theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4 KB, 225x225
Hey there cartoon fans,

What would you like to see Adult Swim air on DVR Theater?
>>
Something that isn't infomercials for the love of God. Since 2016 started its been nonstop live action shit, they need to have old cartoons airing again
>>
>>80577426
Home movies
>>
>>80577485
That is the plan.

>>80577492
It's certainly on the shortlist of options.
>>
>>80577492
This
>>
>>80577492
This
>>
>>80577426
actual cartoons, like [AS] originals, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman, etc.
as someone that gets up early in the morning to go to work, I get the watch DVR Theater in the morning, and they are always airing the fake infomercials that are terrible.
>>
>>80579814
to watch DVR Theater*
>>
>>80577864
Home Movies is banned from airing on AS after its last run brought hilariously low ratings. You'd know that if you were real
>>
>>80580345
Was it actually banned from airing on AS as a whole or just from airing in such a competitive timeslot? It seems to me they pretty much put whatever the fuck they want on DVR Theater regardless of ratings.
>>
>>80580487
that saturday slot always have low ratings, but Home movies was on the 200k.
I like home movies :(
But I do not know if it got banned
>>
>>80580487
The last we heard, it and Black Dynamite were stated to never air on cable again. They could break that for DVR theater, but after what ratings HM pulled, AS probably figures no one will DVR it.

Both shows appear on their online stream though
>>
On adult swim I would like to see a venture bros season with more than 6 episodes
>>
>>80580689
I think there definitely is an audience for Home Movies, but it's certainly not the same audience most viewers that watch Adult Swim pre-Toonami on Saturday nights (ie. normies who only watch for the FOX shows)
>>
>>80580728
What, you don't like waiting half a decade for 6 episodes? :^)
>>
>>80580728
just be glad they haven't cancelled it yet to make room for more mr. pickles episodes
>>
>>80581176
>mr. pickles
that is the worst show they've picked up recently, it makes my eyes bleed.
>>
>>80581406
yeah it's really fucking awful. We're getting a 2nd season in April and 3rd one is apparently in talks to begin production later this year. I have no idea what AS sees in that show.
>>
>>80581466
who watches that shit?
>>
>>80581750
Lazzo
>>
>>80577426
Mission Hill
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.