[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ratatouille the best Pixar movie so far? >Great Visuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2554_ratatouille.jpg (988 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2554_ratatouille.jpg
988 KB, 1920x1080
Is Ratatouille the best Pixar movie so far?
>Great Visuals
>God tier soundtrack
>Creative and innovative premise
>Well written characters
>Great dialogue and lot of memorable lines
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 398x500
Yes
>>
Debatable, but it's definitely one of my top 5.
>>
I consider the best of the non-sequel Pixar movies to be a group of three, Ratatouille, Up, and Wall-E. It's really more of a question of what I didn't like as much from them.
>>
>>80572885
wich one is your favorite one then anon?
>>
>>80572930
I dunno anon it takes some thought since Pixar used to make such GOAT movies back then.

I guess I'd go with Wall.E. I know a lot of people were put of with the second act of the film on the ship but I thought the main plot was good and the relationship between Wall.E and Eve definitely held up the film.
>>
>>80572528
As a movie, I think WALL-E is better, But Ratatouille will always be number 1 in my opinion.
>>
it sucked

more Ayn Rand than even the Incredibles ffs

remi was cute
>>
I was underwhelmed by it, but I seem to be in the minority. I think Toy Story, Up, Incredibles, and Wall-E were all better.
>>
>>80572528

As Chef, this movie may not be your favourite but it's important to watch
>>
>>80572528
It's actually Wall-E
Because I'm personally biased towards anything space
>>
>>80572528
Ratatouille is the comfiest movie ever made.
>>
>>80572528
there is no "best"

I liked it though.

sequel when?
>>
>>80574614
later bit was so underwhelming.

I just wanted wall-e and eva exploring a wasteland with no people. disappointing.
>>
>>80572528
Only thing that bugged me was the fake French accent.
>>
>>80572528
I liked it
Probably because it's so comfy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.