[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLASH TALKBACK THREAD: AGENTS OF SHIELD EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: yoyo.png (706 KB, 765x429) Image search: [Google]
yoyo.png
706 KB, 765x429
Episode 11: There and Back Again

This week in Agents of A.R.G.U.S., the team led by gender-bent Asian Cisco follow the lead on a gender-bent Latina Flash. Hilarity ensues in Earth #199999.

Synopsis:
>In the aftermath of his trip to Maveth, Coulson is more determined than ever to get to Gideon Malick and put an end to Hydra once and for all. Meanwhile, Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans who have powers like they’ve never seen before, but will they be friends or enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

next episodes
“The Inside Man” – Coulson and General Talbot are forced to team up and attend a worldwide symposium on Inhumans, where they suspect Malick has an inside man. As the S.H.I.E.L.D. team gets closer to the truth, an unexpected traitor is revealed, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MARCH 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

"Parting Shot" - Bobbi and Hunter become ensnared in an assassination plot after tracking Malick to Russia. As S.H.I.E.L.D. races to save the lives on the line, the team is changed forever, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MARCH 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.
>>
Stream
>>
n-no thank you, guy
>>
>>80572356
OP here. Just realized I don't have it. My country blocked the fucking website. I'll have to torrent it. later. Someone else do it.
>>
A-Are you trying to fish viewers by pretending it's the Flash?
>>
>>80572425
No problem.
>>
>>80572519
Just being cheeky. Too good an opportunity to let pass. The more the merrier, though. Since there's school tomorrow, I think there may be a chance of less console wars.

If there is, oh well, I'll have to watch this one hour later anyway...
>>
Does this make her a Jay or a Ward?
>>
I'm gonna bump just so we don't end up with multiple threads in the archive.
>>
I'm confuse, is this the agents of shield thread?

OP really fucked up
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>80573777
Yeah, it's the AoS thread. There's no flash tonight. He fucked up, but hopefully this way only people who know how to search the catalog come here, and shitposting is left out, as much as it's possible in this site, anyway.
>>
>>80573854
All we're going to get are people that don't like AoS thinking that there's a Flash thread, and getting disappointed when they click
>>
>>80572303
You're a fuckstick and a half, OP. I hope you're disappointed by something you're invested in.
>>
>>80573952
Well, I was hoping people would appreciate the effort I went through, so that's already happened.
>>
stream link?
>>
>>80572303
You misleading son of a bitch.
>>
>>80573993
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/abc-live-stream
>>
>>80574025
Why, thank you!
>>
Abandon thread
>>80574239
>>80574239
>>80574239
>>
>>80574252
Thank you.
>>
File: abandon thord.gif (3 MB, 403x168) Image search: [Google]
abandon thord.gif
3 MB, 403x168
>>80572303
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.