[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millar & Immonen's "Empress" Film Casts Mystery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Empress.jpg (72 KB, 501x662) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
72 KB, 501x662
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/millar-immonens-empress-film-casts-mystery-actress

Looks like the movie is greenlit already and even has it's star actress casted! Who do you think it is?

For some reason I'm getting an Anne Hathaway vibe from her.
>>
Liz Gillies?
>>
THE COMIC ISN'T EVEN FUCKING OUT
GODDAMMIT MILLAR
>>
>>80563451
That's absolutely Anne Hathaway, they're not even trying to hide it. This is "incognito from the paparazzi" levels of bad hiding.
>>
>>80563451
What's Millar's secret? How do nearly all his books become movies? Who's dick is he sucking?
>>
>>80563524
I think he just has lots of good connections in Hollywood or just a good pitcher for concepts. It's not like the films his comics are based off of are even remotely true to his comic.
>>
>>80563524
IIRC he literally works as a consultant for Fox or something. That plus movies based on his comics are extremely successful
>>
File: 1452582780885.png (589 KB, 1215x1466) Image search: [Google]
1452582780885.png
589 KB, 1215x1466
Lips and eyebrows look like they belong to that horse faced woman from Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland or Princess Diaries
>>
It's Anne Hathway.

Also how the fuck this movie is getting made without the 1st issue being out yet for another month?!
>>
>>80563524
>Fox Executive: We need something new that's comic oriented for the summer. Comic stuff is big right now.
>Millar, Fox Creative Consultant: Well, I do have this amazing comic that I'm about to release...
>>
>>80564180
That's not Sarah Jessica Parker.
>>
That's Anne Hathaway.
The lips and the brows give it up.
>>
>>80563451
>>80563498
>>80564180
>>80564510
>>80567693
She's dead though
>>
Why doesn't he just give up writing comics and become a film writer. Not that he's a good writer anyway.
>>
>>80563451
>ywn tickle Anne Hathaways feet until she confesses that she's Empress

;_;
>>
>>80569407
Why write movies yourself when you can churn out comics of varying quality and collect original creator payments?
>>
>>80563524
>>80563626
>>80564129
>>80564677

Millar got lucky with Wanted and then Matthew Vaughn.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>80569116
I hate that I actually fell for the bait. 10/10 you rused me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.