[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GotG Civil War II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: CWIIteaser_Guardians.jpg (631 KB, 792x1200) Image search: [Google]
CWIIteaser_Guardians.jpg
631 KB, 792x1200
The side who has the waifu will win.
>>
>>80562066
>wanting waifu involved in event shit

You're a terrible husbando and your waifu a shit
>>
>>80562179
Kitty is shit waifu and writers who are waifuing her are also shit.
>>
>>80562179
He means kitty pryde aka Bendis's waifu. Who she sides with will win
>>
>>80562248
Kitty isn't Bendis' waifu. Kitty is his self insert. Luke Cage is his waifu.
>>
File: qxhhu1ru09bvo1_500.png (156 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
qxhhu1ru09bvo1_500.png
156 KB, 500x365
>>
>>80562228
Warren Ellis is shit?
>>
File: 1486783-nova_vs_ironman_02.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
1486783-nova_vs_ironman_02.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1968
>putting cosmic characters in Civil War
It just gets dumber and dumber.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 847x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 847x868
>>80562298
>we will never see the Gotg save the universe again
>Starlord will never have his awesome costume again
>they are now involved in a fight over legislation on a backwater planet

I fucking hate this
>>
>>80562288
mark the Inhumans square
>>
>>80562298
Bless Sam, he's trying.
But at the end of the day he's just fagging up Richard's good name.
>>
>>80562298
I wish Gunn didn't hate Nova so we could have had Richard Nova in GotG.

But Marvel is riding Sam's dick so hard he's the only Nova the MCU would ever give us if they decided to use him.
>>
>>80562277
Kitty is his waifu, Luke is his Husbando, Jessica is his self insert.
>>
>>80562277
Ah

Then I don't care.
>>
>>80562492
I want Rich to come back, but at the same time I do love Sam. He's like if Hal Jordan was a 14 year old, except somehow more of a dumbass.
>>
>>80562288
>Beast blames Cyclops for something
>Cyclops is dead
>tfw you know Bendis can do this.
>>
>>80562066
>Bendis writes Iron Man
>Star-Lord is on Iron Man side
It's clear she will be on Iron Man side. They're doing a fake-out in solicitations to make us think she won't, but they can't be more obvious. This added to the fact that the Raccoon is a character he shares with other writers not on his team and it's obvious Rocket is team Carol and will have his ass kicked along with the other three Guardians Bendis doesn't like. Expect Thing and Gamora to join Quill and Kitty as well.
>>
>>80562374
Aren't they busy enough? Why do they care?
>>
>>80562228
Kitty should be written by writers who don't waifu her because they just bog down her character and have her in shitty romantic relationshups with their main characters or self inserts it gets fucking annoying.
>>
Why does Bendis always split the guardians up? In almost every he always divides the team.
>>
>>80562530
Marvel Entertainment is riding Sam's dick and that's because of Loeb, Marvel Studios does its own thing and besides when Nicole Perlman was writing the script of GotG she had Rich there because she had read Annihilation and his comic so she knew he had a connection to the GotG.

It's just a matter of time until Marvel Studios wants to do another cosmic movie and they will look for properties to adapt, pretty sure Rich will be on their number one list since he has the most interesting stories and good stand alone stories.
>>
>The Avengers, GotG, and X-Men are all, coincidentally, having Civil War's at the exact same time.
>>
Supposedly Civil War II will have Thanos and other cosmic characters involved so I can see the GotG getting involved because of that.
>>
>>80563907
This has never happened and never will. Hell, I bet the first thing they offered Whedon was X-Men but when they told him he couldn't have Kitty, he decided to do Cap instead.
>>
>>80563981
He disassembled the Avengers several times too. It's all he knows.
>>
>>80564004
Richard's stories will be up there, but he won't. Hell, GotG was basically a butchered version of his origin story
>>
>>80564004
I would like to think you're right, but I still have the sinking feeling Sam will be the only Nova Marvel is willing to acknowledge as long as Loeb still has a job.

The guy has done some good work, but a lot of it went downhill after his son died and he made a son-insert character no one is willing to write off because it would look so cruel.
>>
>>80564004
They'll just make it Sam and give him Richard's stories.
>>
>>80564218
By this point, I think on some level Marvel wants to bring back Richard because Sam's sales have been embarrassingly low for a character pushed this hard.
Meanwhile, the only toy of Richard that's been made in years beat the GotG's toy sales I'm the same month the movie came out
>>
>>80562288
I think the race politics space is a little redundant with the other choices.

Could we rework it, or replace it something about Kitty?
>>
>>80563981
Infighting is the one trick he knows to keep his team books going
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.