[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the dome being placed over the park was for the Spark Initiative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Pines.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Pines.png
2 MB, 1366x768
So the dome being placed over the park was for the Spark Initiative testing, not for "Zombie Invasion" or because Maellard wanted to have fun with his money. The East Pines logo is on the sides of the vans, which is the rival "park" and it's shown Gene (the owner of that "park) is in with Maellard and Dr. Dome to do whatever it is they're doing.

Cheezers, Tants, and a bunch of other companies Mordecai and Rigby have been to throughout the show are now known as "Shell Corporations".

Anyone better at fucking around with lore notice anything else?
>>
>>80557864
what the fuck is going on

resident evil show?
>>
File: shell.png (633 KB, 1648x598) Image search: [Google]
shell.png
633 KB, 1648x598
>>80557878
Season 7 and the movie has been dealing with short story arcs, but at times this has been a deal going on. It's hard to explain which for Regular Show is pretty surprising.

Maellard, Gene, and some Dome guy are all planning on doing something with the park and everyone in it, and JG said the season finale will change the course of the series, plus there's these things.

1/2
>>
File: pmail.png (3 MB, 2524x1372) Image search: [Google]
pmail.png
3 MB, 2524x1372
>>80557919
2/2
>>
File: stephen.png (779 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
stephen.png
779 KB, 1366x768
>>80557927
>"I hear the whole thing will be blasting off in a couple months"
>>
>>80557919
>>80557927
wow, they're actually trying stuff

a bit late but im impressed
>>
>>80557989
I think they just wanted to get all the episodic stories and events out of the way first, since after the series starts it's change, they probably won't be able to go back to it for awhile if at all.

If I was making a show I'd do it the same way, story wise I mean, not the content. I wouldn't do all the relationship drama but I would take the route of changing things after a good established few seasons worth of episodic stories have been made.

I kinda feel though Season 5 or 6 could've been good timing, guess they just wanted to push every idea they had in the show before it changed.

This season has been pretty good so far, CJ was written out after some time, Mordecai decided to stop dating, became just friends with Margaret and things are cool now, Rigby graduated and has been with Eileen for awhile, without the long-lasting uncomfortable moments like Mordecai's times.

It's all good, plus plot doesn't hurt, atleast not this one.

Also here's the interview (near the bottom) about the series changing. http://www.bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/

I really hope people start to like the show again around here and talk about it a bit more, like with Adventure Time. Both shows went into a funk and got shitty at certain points, some longer than others, but both seem to be getting better in their 7th season.
>>
I liked the movie.

>>80558022
>http://www.bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/
>"And then the season seven finale is going to be really big – that’s going to be a big, half-hour special, and a really big deal for fans that have been watching the show from the beginning. I know they don’t think we can do anything bigger than what we’ve already done, but this blows it all away. So it will be really cool to see everyone react to it. I don’t think anyone realizes what’s going to happen.

JG is good when it comes to storytelling, and if he says it's going to top everything they've ever done, from the movie, to all the action arcs, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>80558022
I took a break with AT and RS for about an year (while on a rare occasion checking on a particular episode which folks talked about frequently) However I might want to get on board again after hearing about these positive developments as of late
>>
>>80558451
That sounds good, hope you like both again.

Season 6 of Adventure Time sucks for most people, it was a real drought.

Adventure Time has a pretty famous episode of being shit and it's Breezy, but it did relate to the arm story so...?

Regular Show doesn't really have a specific shit episode, just the romance drama, really. I don't mind it but I can certainly see why people do, it runs on too long and feels very repetitive, plus who wants to see a beta have problems for multiple seasons?

I'm still sorta bummed Adventure Time hasn't gotten it's footing on the plot yet, they take long leaps then start again, then wait.

One of the next few episodes is about IK's crown so hopefully that'll be good.
>>
>>80557864

As far as I can tell, the show is dying so they probably have nothing to lose. Then again, I haven't watched in like a year
>>
>>80558804
It's slowly been getting better, but all of their episodic stories have been fine, not too redundant.
>>
>>80558768
I've seen the breezy episode and a bunch after that one. With RS I've seen up to the wedding when Mordecai breaks up with CJ. So I might have exaggerated about how long I've haven't seen an episode, but it does feel like an year though
>>
>>80558862
It's fine, I don't know how long it's been since each episode has aired, I don't keep track of that stuff usually.

Though I believe Dumped at the Altar is the episode where things start to get better
>>
>>80558906
The episodes afterwards I mean.
>>
People that can function well enough to use the internet actually watch this show?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.