[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to get back into toons lately and it seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: commie dog.jpg (62 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
commie dog.jpg
62 KB, 960x955
I'm starting to get back into toons lately and it seems like all I watch is stuff from Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon's best days or the classics like Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry or whatever.

What are some cartoons from after 2010 that are worth watching? I've seen quite a bit of Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Bob's Burgers and thought they were all pretty good if that helps, although I thought AT was the weakest of those specific three. Also it can be "adult animation" or kids shows, as long as it's good
>>
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
If you're a fan of classic slapstick, then I highly recommend giving Wander Over Yonder a watch.
Just don't get too attached to it
>>
File: 1294428626646.jpg (186 KB, 1369x1069) Image search: [Google]
1294428626646.jpg
186 KB, 1369x1069
Wakfu
>>
>>80555478
>>80555485
Thanks

>>80555395
I've been meaning to watch the recent animu, I've never done anything Jojo before though. Will I still get it?
>>
Star Vs The Forces of Evil.
Gravity Falls recently ended.
>>
>>80555548
Yes, and watch the sub because Stardust Crusaders only has 3 dubbed episodes.
>>
>>80555726
aight

>>80555553
thanks m8

gonna try to watch all of this
>>
Rick and Morty's pretty much the only one I care about now
>>
Tron uprising
>>
>>80555325
"Steven Universe" is good, you just have to make your own opinion about it before you let everyone here tell you it's bad. It's really not and everyone here probably watches it. They just like to shit on it because it's so damn popular and people won't shut the fuck up about it.

Also "Rick and Morty" good shit.
"Over the garden wall" is also god tier so I recommend that.
>>
File: aMXkOY0.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aMXkOY0.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
I'm loving Pickle and Peanut at the moment. Some people find it annoyingly derivative, like it's a half-assed attempt by disney to make an edgy cartoon. I like it because I think it does have a unique, surprisingly dark and weird sense of humor. And Jon Heder does a main voice.

Golan the Insatiable is good (before it's reboot it was my favorite new show on tv). Stone Quackers (pictured) is fuckin weird, but good. Definitely one of my favorite shows still airing. John C. Reilly voices the best character.

Archer, Moonbeam City, most of Adult Swim's past shows. Superjail is the craziest shit I've ever seen, highly recommend. Morel Orel is pretty dark but funny. Bravest Warriors. Amazing world of gumball and Clarence are good "kid's" shows.
>>
>>80556195
>still airing
AW SHIT IT GOT A SECOND SEASON??
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>80556290
i don't know, i haven't heard it's cancelled so im keeping my hopes up.
>>
There's a lot of pretty good shit out there running now.

Slice of life:
Clarence, We Bare Bears, Harvey Beaks

Adventure:
Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall

Classic styled cartoon:
Wander Over Yonder, Bunnicula

Adult:
Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, F is for Family

Star vs the Forces of Evil gets a lot of recommendations but I didn't like it all that much. Just a clash of "I really don't like this main character", but it's pretty well made and has it's moments. Gumball had some gold in the second and third season but I don't know where I would begin to recommend it with it's awkward first season and it does get obnoxious with shouting, even in it's good days.
>>
Have some action like Motorcity, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Symbionic Titan, or Spectacular Spiderman.
>>
Yo, OP, I'm in a similar boat right now and can share the most common recommendations I've received. I really can't vouch for most of them, but generally they are highly regarded shows.

Star Vs, Wander Over Yonder, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Harvey Beaks, Venture Bros, Mystery Inc, Clarence, BoJack Horsemanship.

I can tell you that Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall are absolute God tier and must watches.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.