[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch me your dream comic, /co/. Marvel, DC, non-Big 2, all are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 561x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 561x374
Pitch me your dream comic, /co/. Marvel, DC, non-Big 2, all are welcome.
>>
>>80553327
Are you that fucking bear guy who loves inflation? Why would I talk to you?
>>
I want a mini where the Punisher goes to Gotham City and wastes every Batman villain.
>>
I'd pitch a sub sandwich down your throat to shut you up, Tom.
>>
>>80553372
Brevoort is Dobson
Pottery
>>
>>80553327
Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer book written by Neil Gaiman
>>
>>80553327
Captain Marvel, keep some of his golden silver age silliness in the stories. But remember that Billy is an orphan and has gone through some shit. He is a serious as fuck person. I would like to be enfasis in the fact that Billy made himself a new family. Mary, Captain junior, tawny, and maybe even make clear that his wish for a family is why he keeps around his "uncle"
>>
>>80553327
Hickman/Weaver on Eternals would be pretty tight. Also Morrison/Schiti on 90s Superboy.
>>
Darwynn Cooke draws and co-writes with a Dr. Who comic with Alan Moore.

>because I can
>>
>>80553967
Also I like to see Billy Capt going through some emotional shit, make you wonder if he's following the steps of Adam, not cause he feels like a superior good but due to the pain of having another loss.
>>
>>80553418
>Frank's face when Ra's Lazarus Pits everyone who he tolerates
>>
>>80553327
Fedorah-Nerd assfucks the Marvel Universe and its fans: the adventures of Tom Brevoort.

Join Tom as he looks for his cock in a house without mirrors; shops for girdles; gets thrown out of chinese buffets, and quizically ponders the troubling skidmarks in his underwear.

In a shocking twist, well into the series run , Nick Fury, whisper, "All you can eat Taco Bar," into Tom's ear. Twitching uncontroably and snorting like a pig, food palsy renders Tom unworthy to wear his faggot crown and he drops his lard encrusted mic. His long time boytoy, and fellow taco lover, Brian Michael Bendis picks up the mic and dons the hat, proving that anyone can be a self-satisfied lardass as long as they are worthy and deemed at risk of cardiac arrest.
Coming soon, from Marvel, home of the whopper!
>>
Grant Morrison Frank Quitely - Superman Dynasty
>>
Let del Toro turn his ideas for a Justice League Dark movie into a comic instead of watching another dream project die.

>>80553518
Shoot it into my veins.
>>
>>80553518
That would be fucking trippy and beautiful as balls. in a good way

>>80553327
Alex Ross
>covers
Tom King
>writer
Esad Ribić
>inside art

A sword and sorcery epic featuring Arkon, Polemachus, Thor, etc. in the same vein as Conan or Heavy Metal.
>>
Bane traveling the world searching for ways to test himself and righting wrongs as he sees fit. Ends up uncovering a League of Assassins plot that leads him to teaming up with Damian against Talia.
>>
>>80554242
Of course he ends a better person at the end.
Also I think the wisdom of Solomon is very underplayed. I want the wisdom of Solomon to make him smarter as Billy, since what he learns as CM he can remember as Billy
>>
>>80553327

Thor by GRR Martin
>>
>>80554625
>two thirds of Asgard dead before first story arc is finished
>>
>>80554703

That actually sounds like quite a Ragnarok.
>>
Cool ass mechs doing cool ass shit, which the western market needs more of. Trust me.
>>
>>80554392
Mike Del Mundo is sooooo much better than Ribic though
>>
>>80553327
DC comics
Backstory first:
It's all normal hero bullshit goin on. Batman throwing joker and friends in Arkham for the billionth time, ect.

But then Zod and the few surviving Kryptonians invade.
Supergirl is all about restoring krypton and ends up joing them.

Cue desperate battle against the kryptonians. Supergirl eventually turncoats and helps defeat them but is still feeling super guilty. At this point, like a third of the world is dead. It's super brutal and nasty.

She goes into self-exile.

Then the nations and corporations of the world form the Containment and Neutralization of Anomalous Persons Organization, otherwise known as Globe-Com, to combat the perceived threat of supers.

They start bagging and tagging z-lister supers, and minors sidekicks and whatever. Concerns the A lister supers.

But then they capture and reverse engineer Cyborg(from teen titans). He dies from complications in surgery, but not before reveling the secrets of his cybernetically enhanced body.

Using this, Globe-Com develops power armor, putting them on the same level with most super heroes.

They start to fall one by one. The world is put under marshal law by Globe-Com, slowly becoming a dystopia over the next two decades. Wayne Co's assets are siezed, Bruce Wayne is exposed as batman. Bruce has been on the run since. All superheroes and villains are either dead, in hiding or fucked off to a parallel dimension/ another planet/ ect.

So now it's two decades later as stated above. Super girl has heard news that Superman has been killed. Kryptonite bullets. So now, it is up to Supergirl and a host of other minor superhero characters that managed to survive the Orwellian nightmare of the Globe-Com state to bring it down.

Other notes
>Batman joins up with Supergirl. By now, he's a 50 old miserable drunk.
>Lex Luthor is but one of the Council members of Globe-Com
>Raven is off in some other dimension
>Starfire and Dick have fucked off to some other planet.
>>
Comfy Avengers Academy mobile game comic tie-in

or

slice of life teen drama about the students in the X-Academy (obviously before all this bullshit happened)
>>
Police Captain Stacy is ordered to bust an upcoming syndicate, but instead of the usual partner he's been tasked with working with someone trying to make amends via community service. With a longtime criminal turned serial killer turned rival Cletus Cassidy/Carnage, Captain Stacy must delve into the bloodsoaked underworld of New York. Marvel Comics presents:
Stacy v Cassidy
>>
A Silver Surfer and Sandman crossover
>>
Just revive Exiles you fat fuck. Have it be Blink and 4 versions of Squirrel Girl for all I care, I just want more dime sion-hoping Adventures with mai waifu
>>
>>80553327
Grant Morrison's Loki & She-Hulk
>>
File: 1455420269215.jpg (1013 KB, 1856x2818) Image search: [Google]
1455420269215.jpg
1013 KB, 1856x2818
The Mighty Atoms: Ray Palmer, Ryan Choi, Adam Cray science adventures.

Suicide Squad: Bronze Tiger, Sportsmaster, Deadshot, Giganta, The Atom (Adam Cray) and Captain Boomerang. Ostrander-inspired political thriller updated for the modern day. Have an updated Jihad show up at some point.

Gotham Noir: Noir-style stories set in 40's Gotham starring Batman and Alan Scott. Costumes are pic related.
>>
Superman raising himself on a red star planet with no intelligent life, living in caves, slowly discovering his potential, minimal text

oh, did i mention the planet has giant fucking dinosaurs? because that's why it'll need someone who can do huge two page spreads
>>
>>80556036
Eeh, we've seen totalitarian Elseworlds a lot, though. I'd like to see one where Batman is the evil dictator (which fits with his archetype) that everyone rebels against.
>>
Blue Beetles by Geoff Johns
>>
Jungle Adventure series feautring Shanna the She Devil, Ka-Zar, Devil Dinosaur and maybe Black Panther. drawn by Frank Cho
>>
A comic about
>tfw no gf
Illustrated by James Stokoe
>>
File: Solomonwayne.jpg (36 KB, 391x386) Image search: [Google]
Solomonwayne.jpg
36 KB, 391x386
An ongoing comic about Gotham in the 1800's, the main storyline would center on Judge Solomon Wayne and his attempts to stop publishing magnate Henry Cobblepot from attempting to buy his way into becoming Mayor. But you'd also have tons other stuff going on too. Like an ongoing Gang's of New York style gang war between Cyrus Gold and "Gentleman" Jim Craddock. Amadeus Arkham running around as this slightly off Med School student. Jason Blood and Madam Xanadu moving to America and attempting to settle down in Gotham after patching things up this Century. There's so much there you could tell just within the city at that time period.
>>
>>80553327
Batman fucks a Sun.
>>
>>80556869
Jonah Hex, Nighthawk and Cinnamon are active during that time or later? Wild West's timeline is blurry to me.
>>
A comic where just about every character is designed and drawn by vastly different artist.
Make it 75% comedy, 15% action and 5% drama.
>>
A married Lois and Clark can't have children, so they decide to adopt. They select a young Billy Batson, who had either just gotten or is just about to get his powers. Superman has to try and keep his identity secret from his son while also dealing with the new rookie superhero in town, Captain Marvel. Billy, of course, has to keep his new identity secret from his adoptive parents, which leads to hilarious shenanigans.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.