[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen much talk about Spidey's costume in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (704 KB, 1626x1910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
704 KB, 1626x1910
I haven't seen much talk about Spidey's costume in the upcoming CW movie. Any predictions/hopes you'd like to make pertaining to its design?

>Spider-Man will have two costumes in the film
>The hoodie could or could not be the legit costume
>>
>>80548019
What's going to happen:

>Shitty homemade costume for the majority of the film
>real costume only shows up at the very end, like maybe even just as a post-credits thing
>>
>>80548019
There was one rumor floating around about a bystander catching a glimpse while CW was being filmed, It's basically a mix of the two amazing costumes and reflective eyes, I think
>>
>>80548019
I actually wouldnt mind something like the Superior costume, bug eyes, web pits of course.
>>
im hoping the only difference in costumes is like, resistant webbing or more communications in his mask.

they better not make him bullet-resistant or get rid of his weaknesses. maybe make him a new web shooter. if they fully make the costume like an iron man suit, he would just look clunky
>>
>>80548291
What if instead of the iron spider suit, Tony gives him mechanical spider legs like the iron spider and superior suit had? Not a necessity, but at least something different than what we've seen.
>>
>>80548131
>reflective eyes
?
>>
>>80548367
give spiderman some chemical-resistant gloves and safety boots, that's all he needs
>>
How do you think they'll tie him into the story?

Will he have been active in New York for a while, just on a street level?

Or will he be brand new?
>>
>>80548431
>h-hey guys, sorry about not showing up for the alien invasion a couple years ago
>i, uh, had to catch a couple purse-snatchers
>>
>>80548424
reflective lenses on the mask
>>
>>80548430
I thought his boots and gloves had to be super thin so he can stick to things
>>
>>80548458
He was in Queens for that. Nobody's going to commute to fucking midtown to fight alien invasion
>>
>>80548431
They've said that in Civil War, Spidey will only have been active for a year probably doing low-key shit
>>
>>80548458
>>80548431
Probably been active since just after New York but keeping a somewhat low profile. People know of him but Peter hasn't been spreading his picture all over the newspapers yet.

At least that's how I'd do it.
>>
File: goodluck-jonathan1.jpg (163 KB, 1323x2000) Image search: [Google]
goodluck-jonathan1.jpg
163 KB, 1323x2000
>>80548574
i fucking hope that's his response, and he's completely serious
>>
>>80548574
not even if they can fucking fly?
>>
>>80548458
That was 4 years ago m8. Quite possible he didn't have powers then.
>>
>>80548458
I'm pretty sure they said the idea is that he's been active for about a year or so by Civil War. So he wouldn't have had powers yet during the Battle of New York.
>>
>>80548600
bummer. if that's the case then, he better play up being a kid then. i dont want to see him as a leader or stoic character
>>
>>80548611
I don't think Spider-Man can fly, homie
>>
I just want them to continue on with the general ASM2 suit, it looked great. So tired of the homemade costumes and origins.
>>
>>80548601
This. It also allows for him to be kind of looked down on by the other heroes. They don't take him seriously because he hasn't done anything big yet. They just see another person adding to the increasing trend of masked vigilantes.
>>
>>80548698
I meant, Iron Man could've checked on queens if he wanted to, it would take like five seconds
>>
>>80548431
>>80548458
>Yeeeeeaaah see web cartridges arent cheap to make and I had just enough for bus fare, let me tell you I got some looks.
>>
Organic or mechanical webshooters?
>>
i hope he wears shitty vibram five-fingers boots and has a shitty bike messenger bag and a shitty hood that serves no purpose

i hope his costume is absolute fucking trash and he gets the shit kicked out of him so people stop "redesigning" him with the same hackneyed "WHAT IF HE WAS A BIKE MESSENGER PARKOUR KIDDY" trash.
>>
>>80548832
they have to go mechanical.
>>
>>80548832
Mechanical. That is the only answer
>>
>>80548832
Mechanical you faggot.
>>
>>80548019
Spider bots are such a better upgrade than hologram webs or whatever the hell... It'd be fun if Tony helped him build some, with built-in cameras for his fights. Makes a lot more sense than having one webbed up and set on a timer.
>>
>>80548739
Why would Iron Man fly to Queens if the invasion is happening in Manhattan? It was Manhattan, right? Never been to NYC
>>
>>80548367
>>80548291
Something like Miguel's new suit might work, I think. If he's gonna have web pits it'd be nifty to see him use them to actually glad with boosters of some sort.

Something that supports his insane reflexes, speed and agility.
>>
>>80548219
>web pits
Yes please. It's one of the few variations they have left to try.
>>
>>80548832
He doesn't have web shooters and Tony Stark makes them :^)
>>
>>80549125
*glide
>>
>>80548792
If Hank's a bro, he'd shrink let Pete shrink his cartridges.
>>
>>80549159
Bullshit. At most Tony should give him the tools to create them himself. Also should the suit be blue or black to compliment the red?
>>
>>80549159
oh god, this is going to happen
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.