[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider Comedy Central to be a good Channel??? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: comedy_central.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
comedy_central.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
Do you consider Comedy Central to be a good Channel??? The only Decent Cartoon in this Network is South Park.
>>
>current year
>watching television

Get a load of this literal cuckold.
>>
Ugly Americans was good.

And then it got canned because of Daniel Tosh.
>>
>>80545538
When you say it got canned because of Tosh, do you mean because of Tosh.0 or because of Brickleberry?
>>
Not really. They lost Colbert, the new Daily Show guy is good but not great, and they most likely canned Moonbeam City.

So yeah, if it wasn't for South Park and the occasional movie they'd have nothing.
>>
>>80545575

Brickleberry.

He was being a little bitch about the time slot, pulled rank, and screwed UA over.
>>
>>80545505
Why would you watch television instead of downloading series?
Or streaming?
Or doodling for that matter
>>
>>80545505
>Make channel that tells people in the name that it's funny

>Hey guys isn't this channel so funny?!?!

>Nothing on the channel is actually funny because it's trying to be funny
>>
>>80545634
I leave it on when they're playing South Park, Futurama, and Archer.

I'll always miss Ugly Americans.
>>
>>80545505
I miss Futurama...
>>
>>80545599
That sucks. I never really watched Ugly Americans. Saw a few episodes and thought it was okay but I just sort of forgot it existed.

Tosh seems like a massive cunt, but I'm not gonna act like I didn't like Brickleberry, because it was a fun, turn off your brain sorta show for me that filled a void of "Crass/Edgy for the sake of it" that was left when Drawn Together died. I wouldn't even say it's a guilty pleasure either in spite of fully understanding WHY people hate those types of shows.

I'm glad Brickleberry is coming back as a comic.
>>
>>80545925

I actually didn't entirely hate it myself, it just wasn't of the same quality as UA.

I never had a problem with so dumb it's funny shows.
>>
>>80545505
Nope
It had some gems but mostly bad /co/ shows
I do like south park though(Or I guess started liking it again) so at least we have that
>>
>>80545505
Shit was better when it had Comedy Central Presents on all the time. They're shows all stink. THEY STINK I TELL YOU!
>>
>>80545627
>My dick drawings are more entertaining than modern cartoons.

Good to know, I guess.
>>
File: 1403854959749.jpg (50 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
1403854959749.jpg
50 KB, 355x236
>>80545505
If the only decent show on the network is South Park then it's got some real fuckin problems because South Park is a pile of hot garbage these days.
>>
>>80546110
They're better animated too
>>
>>80545925
From what I've read, Tosh is /r9k/ personified. He has severe social anxiety and he can't be in crowds for too long without panicking. Poor guy.
>>
>>80546542
Source?

Wow he does?
>>
Drawn Together is still one of my favorites
>>
>>80546829
Wikipedia and he was on Dr. Phil or some other show like that before his career really took off.
>>
>>80546542
He also had a hot af girlfriend. So he's not exactly like /r9k/.
>>
File: Comedy_Central_logo.png (89 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Comedy_Central_logo.png
89 KB, 1024x1024
The golden years were between 2001 - 2008 with the seasons 4-11 of South Park and Drawn Together.

also the old website of Comedy Central was full of funny games or stuff.
>>
>>80546990
People tend to sleep with you once you get rich and somewhat popular.
Or maybe she genuinely sees something in him that most don't. I don't know.
>>
>>80547047
During those years and before this channel had a real soul, even if it was cringe or vulgar.

Now it's pretty bland, after 2007 most of the shows were shit except some gems.
>>
File: lil-bush.jpg (70 KB, 455x427) Image search: [Google]
lil-bush.jpg
70 KB, 455x427
>>80545505
Not after Lil' Bush
>>
what is the best series of comedy central ?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.