[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Why.png (90 KB, 666x475) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
90 KB, 666x475
Why does /co/ dislike this show so much?
>inb4 "YELLING: THE SHOW XD
>>
Besides from the people who obsessively hate all modern animation, I don't see a lot of hate for this show.
>>
/co/ has shit taste anon
>>
/co/ doesn't, there's just this thing going on recently about the simple ass artstyle, blah blah who fucking cares. Why do you even give a shit?
>>
>>80544184
What are you talking about? /co/ loves gumball as far as I can tell.
>>
>>80544184
Because the end of Season 2 was a fuck you to lore fags.
>>
>>80544227
Are you sure?

>>80543405
>>80543511
>>80543445
>>80543598
>>
In before le season 3 and 4 are shit maymay
>>
>>80544184
>implying /co/ can agree to hate/dislike something

I like it. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>80544292
Oh no, three posts that were probably made by the same guy. Did you seriously make a new thread over this?
>>
>>80544184
it really is yelling: the show though

aside from that i feel it tries too hard to appeal to "the kids" with wacky memes & references, but most of all it just doesn't entertain me.
>>
>>80544292
>four posts

This is a pretty cynical board, nigga. You're going to have to bring up a bit more than that if you want to convince anyone.
>>
>>80544495
No.
>>
>>80544509
Not to mention some people have the tendencies to disagree other just for the sakes of feeling "better" than other. Secondly, people have different preferences, who care?
>>
We don't.

Look op the fact that we don't have a daily thread about Gumball is a good sign that /co/ actually likes it.

/co/ only talks about things we hate or wan to fap for.
>>
>>80544788
I like the fanbase the way it is right now. I know it has some obnoxious sides, but I don't want to have generals where people start their "waifu wars" everyday.
>>
>>80544292
That first one is praising it, retard.
>>
>>80544864
I know. I'm showing the whole conversation, idiot.
>>
>he was so butthurt he made a thread
>>
>>80545215
>he was so butthurt that he made a post
>>
W-w-w-w-why doesnt every single person on the baoard like my sho w? I need it to be unanimously loved!
>>
It's suffering from Chowder syndrome where everybody starts screaming all of their lines
>>
It went down a little bit but from what I've seen it's better then ever. The animation took a stake, but the comedy's better than ever. Whenever one of these types of shows gets popular, a breeding ground of people who despise the show pops up.
>>
File: 1251235126671.jpg (25 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
1251235126671.jpg
25 KB, 633x356
WAIT YOU GUYS

You could let this thread devolve even further into a shitpool, OR you could post more Nicole.
>>
>>80545311
I wasn't implying that. I just want to know some of your opinions. But I can see that you're just going to make assumptions, so fuck off.
>>
>>80545390
No.
>>
b u m p
>>
I loved season 2 and 3. I just kinda fell out of it though. The show gradually became too self referential and constantly 4th wall breaking. I'll catch up to it some day and probably enjoy it, but their constant meta episodes drove me mad.
>>
>>80545390
I would rather let the thread dies than posting Nicole.
>>
>>80544505
Personally, I think that is TTG. Gumball, while it does use yelling and memes, actually uses them in clever and subversive ways along with adding commentary about them instead of just shoving it down our throats.
>>
>>80544268
>lore
>in a show about talking paper cutouts and ghosts
>>
>>80544184
>inb4 "YELLING: THE SHOW XD

Yelling Dinner Pals.
>>
>>80546271
You're a monster.
>>
>>80545390
Requesting Nicole art. It is my unbirthday.
>>
>>80546862
Gumball has lore more deep than Gravity Falls and Adventure Time combined.
>>
>>80546862
My point exactly.
It's a fucking cartoon, but people try to apply some deeper meaning to it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.