[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bingewatching Flash on Netflix with my 5 year old brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: the-flash.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.png
1 MB, 1200x670
>Bingewatching Flash on Netflix with my 5 year old brother
>Feels good

What are your /co/ family stories?
>>
>>80540300
I don't have one because my entire family looks down on me for being interested in comics and cartoons
>>
>>80540300
I watched the Flash with my 22 year-old sister, and my mom watched a few of them too.
>>
>>80540300
My dad met Julie Newmar (Catwoman from the 60s show) when at a Vietnam protest.

He also used to live down the street from Linda Carter.
>>
>>80540300
Got Dad into MCU because he's been a big grouch towards superhero movies and got him hyped for Civil War

>Died Jan 2nd
I tried tho
>>
>>80540360

are either of them hot?
>>
>>80540709
My genuine condolences anon

>>80540867
Never change /co/
>>
>>80540331
That sucks anon, I'd watch with you.
>>
>>80540300
My whole family is normie as fuck, but my sis is in the exact age demographic that The Flash and Arrow are going for, so sometimes we watch them together.
>>
>>80540300
>/co/ family stories
>everyone only has /tv/ stories
>>
The first thing my oldest nephew paid attention to and laughed at was Ren and Stimpy. I believe it was Marooned. Maybe Space Madness.
>>
>>80540386
based
>>
>>80540300
Are you going to molest him?
>>
>>80544659
No
>>
I got my 14 year old brother into Flash, he's started watching arrow too but doesn't enjoy it as much. He's also enjoying the MCU films, has a few figures from them and I recently lent him my copy of Blood Brothers because he spotted it on my shelf.

>come downstairs one evening
>parents ask me if I'm watching gotham
>ask me about certain characters
>they are genuinely interested in the show and the villains
>watch it with them and they are really happy
Gonna try getting them into flash too, I think they would enjoy it.

Also, my grandmothers love of the Sylvester Stallone Dredd film is what got me into comics in the first place.
>>
>>80540300
>What are your /co/ family stories?
My brother is eleven years older than me, and would take me to see all the cartoon movies in the theaters that he wanted to see, but didn't want to go alone.
I specifically remember the Pokemon movie and Titan A.E.
>>
>>80540300
>banged my then future wife when I was 16 after we read Lost Girls together
Never been with anyone else. She's the only family I've got.
>>
>>80540709
Damn, now I am tearing up.
>>
>>80540300
I watch Lucifer (I still don't know why there aren't any talkback or post episode threads about this on mondays, the show is bretty gud, best DC show by far), Flash and Legends of tomorrow everyweek with my younger brother.

also we go to all /co/ movies together
>>
>>80540300
Me and my brother discovered the cartoon adaptation of Cybersix, which we quite enjoyed.
>>
Every time I come home from college, my parents and I watch some show together. Two summers ago we did BTAS, and over winter we did the other animated Justice League stuff. We did Avatar at one point, and they both agreed it was way better than Korra.

Last summer, they told me they really liked Young Justice--I didn't even tell them to watch it, they just wanted to. I showed them the first few episodes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and they seemed to like it, and a month later I get an email asking when they were going to adapt Diamond is Unbreakable.

My parents are 57 and 61. Why are they so cool? How do they still have taste?
>>
>>80547594
>we go to all /co/ movies together

Even Norm of the North?
>>
>>80542329
My little 5 year old nephew is into Flash, he loves the show and watched the first season with his parents, but he's terribly afraid of Tom Cavanagh and said that he could watch him on TV but that he never wants to see him in real life and that's the only reason why we can't take him to panels with the Flash crew.
>>
>>80548115
That's adorable.
>>
File: waytogoson.png (464 KB, 399x474) Image search: [Google]
waytogoson.png
464 KB, 399x474
>younger cousin (10) broke his ankle skating
>Been letting him barrow some of my comics to read
>asks me if there are any cool cartoons like the old teen Titans cartoon
>introduce him to JL and JLU
>download JL War and Atlantis
>we watch these while the rest of his family is out
>older cousin (17) comes home
>see Aquaman on the screen
>"Wow, what a fag, ooh I can talk to fish, so cool."
>younger cousin doesn't even look at his brother
>"be quiet, dirty casual."
>MFW
>>
File: Tinker Bell Silvermist.jpg (233 KB, 1020x573) Image search: [Google]
Tinker Bell Silvermist.jpg
233 KB, 1020x573
My 9 year old cousin was watching a Tinker Bell movie, so I decided to sit in. Every so often, the blue fairy would act, er... a little affectionate toward Tink. I almost asked my cousin if she was seeing this too, but I decided not to. Didn't want any of my weird shipper thoughts to rub off on her.
>>
File: 2011-02-14.jpg (106 KB, 650x963) Image search: [Google]
2011-02-14.jpg
106 KB, 650x963
I watch various cartoons, TV shows and anime with my sister and brother. Only problem is that our schedules are making it harder for us to be in the same room to watch stuff.

Last thing we started and have yet to back to is Jem and the Holograms. Sis and I had almost the exact same debate in pic related.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.