[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how to tell you this but... House of M is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 004.jpg (784 KB, 1280x1941) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
784 KB, 1280x1941
I don't know how to tell you this but...

House of M is pretty good in retrospect.
>>
>>80535971
That is clearly not a poptart
>>
>>80535971
Given what Marvel events we're getting, I'd kill for something like House of M or Dark Reign.

>heroes?
>fighting villains?
>>
>>80535971
I always thought it was pretty good. It's a decent AU on its own, as well. What was NOT good about it was that it basically started the yearly event where EVERYTHING CHANGES.
>>
File: 008-009.jpg (857 KB, 2000x1547) Image search: [Google]
008-009.jpg
857 KB, 2000x1547
>>80536149
Even something like Siege and the Dark Avengers would be cool.
>>
>>80536251
I'm just tired of all the Movie tie-ins, Named Event Number X+1, and "Heroes are ultimately the villains even though we have villains again" events. I was excited for Pleasant Hill because it was at least, as far as I know, something NEW.
But no, it's just SHIELD wildly abusing their authority but hey no one will remember because all the Villains are doing stuff now!
>>
>>80535971
>breaking up Scemma
One day I'll get ticket to USA and I'll crowbar Bendis.
>>
>>80536454
Really? I quite like pleasant hill so far.
>>
>>80536499
fumes
>>
>>80536501
I'm enjoying the villains but the hero side of the story feels like something I've read before.
I don't know why but I keep comparing it to Robin War, maybe it's just the super-prison aspect.
Lemme put it this way, I'm reading the storytimes but they haven't gotten me to add it to my pull.
>>
>>80536251
>>80536454
Standoff is starting off great so far, I don't see why you have a problem with villains being villains.
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 348x164) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74 KB, 348x164
God damn, fuck the Avengers. All Pietro wanted was for everyone to be happy.
>>
>>80537014
>everyone is happy
>except Tony
>fuck that Iron Spartacus
>>
>>80537238
And the Fantastic Four, who all died, except Thing, who was lobotomized by Doom.
>>
>>80540357
But that was Doom's happy ending!
And Apocalypse's happy ending was to try to kill Black Panther only to be killed by Cuckbolt.
>>
>>80536022
that's a pop tart in house of m reality
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.