[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gail Simone writing Static
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: gail on static.png (40 KB, 694x496) Image search: [Google]
gail on static.png
40 KB, 694x496
Gail Simone writing Static

Yay or nay?
>>
Nay.
>>
>>80535858
nay at all
>>
>a white woman writing a black male character

as a SJW she should know better
>>
>>80537076
And, if you read the OP, she does, for the exact same dumb reasons you mentioned.
>>
>>80535858
>bad writer
>writing bad ip
it'll get the feminazis off the back of the real fans
>>
I mean, if McDuffie had faith in her I have faith in his vision.
>>
>>80535858
She ever take the Mc D?
That's giving me a they were pretty close vibe.

As to your question. No, I use to really like her but the past few things she's done have been lackluster at best.
>>
>>80537152

>Simone
>bad writer

Get less shit taste, then come back.
>>
>>80535858
Dwayne McDuffie was a god.
Wrote Justice League new Frontier.
Was one of the architects for Justice League the TV show.
Wrote the script for probably the best DC movie, Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

He will be missed
>>
>>80537304
I'm hoping she does well on this but I doubt it.
>>
>>80535858
>Gail Simone
>Gail Simone writing anything
>Reading anything written by Gail Simone

...no...
>>
Meh
>>
>>80537400
She's had some one-hit wonders but most of her work lately has been pure shit.
>>
>>80537640
Top kek
He also ruined All Star Superman and Tower of Babel and turned Hawkman into a cuck in JLU for the sake of his shipping
He is not missed at all
>>
She has a very childish mentality there.
>>
>>80537640
>Wrote Justice League New Frontier

That was Darwyn Cooke.
>>
>>80535858
Her Firestorm was terrible
>>
File: 1434238322142.jpg (40 KB, 419x333) Image search: [Google]
1434238322142.jpg
40 KB, 419x333
>>80539727
>Why don't we have black friends?
>I don't know son, it just happened

I'm so mad that Firestorm has become a background character when he was a long standing member of the League. The guy gets no respect.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.