[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 90's kids will remember life with louie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Life_with_Louie.png (473 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
Life_with_Louie.png
473 KB, 1065x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5JxJLIsTfo
>>
>>80532516
Or people who grew up in Eastern Europe, where this thing got a lot more screentime.
>>
I always thought that picture was from Clarence
>>
>>80532516
I remember hating this show when it was on. It always felt like the fat kid alternative to Bobby's World.
>>
>>80532516
kill yourself
>>
>>80532516
I was born in '85 and I don't.
Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>80532516
This ran till 2009 here because we couldn't afford anything else.
>>
>>80533573
Where do you live? Sounds rough.
>>
>>80533686
Worst place in the EU.
>>
>>80533743
Serbia? I'm jealous of Serbians because they're all tall as fuck.

Also, Louie Anderson is so fucking interesting. He's the youngest of 11 kids, pretty much everyone knows he's gay but he refuses to come out, etc.
>>
COME AND GET YOUR DEENUUUUUUHR
>>
>>80533958
It's really weird because he had that gay blackmail scandal that he admitted he did gay stuff, he does all this work for gay charities, still won't come out. It's even stranger than Tim Curry.
>>
>>80533958
>serbia is in the EU
>>
>>80535080
people just DO stuff. the sooner people realize that and stop trying to make it an 'identity' they whine about, the happier they'll be.
>>
>>80533958
>>80535080
>>80538993
They don't come out because it's an older Hollywood mindset that you won't get work as an out gay.

Just look at Tom Cruise.
>>
>>80533312
why did that happen anyway?
>>
>>80532516
I preferred this to Bobby's World.
It's better written.
>>
>>80535080

I deeply appreciate that he has no need to express his sex life in his professional life, I remember Jodie Foster talking about how people criticized her for not 'coming out' sooner, and she said that for her generation being 'out' was that your friends and family knew, not that you had a press conference about it, or told everyone at work about it. I don't care if people share, or it's known, but it's kinda stupid how much attention needs to be one someone being gay, were not all freaking out all the time about which celebrity is into being choked.
>>
>>80532516
It was apparently absurdly popular in Poland due to the characters looking Polish and acting like a stereotypical Polish family.
>>
Take a lap
>>
>>80539684
In the end, who you sleep with shouldn't matter period.

Unless they're underage you pedo fucks make me sick and should commit suicide. You are functionally broken human beings with no purpose in life.
>>
>>80533312
>>80539424
Because it was a normal family, and the father was absolutely based with his war stories. Not that far from some of the more normal families around.

Louie is one of the series everyone grew up with in Poland.

Sadly, real life Louie's younger brother died a couple days ago.
>>
>>80532516
>life with cartman
>>
>>80533573
Same for us, we're neighbors though.
>>
>>80538993
>>80539684
>hey, do you have a girlfriend?
>STOP SHOVING SEXUAL IDENTITY IN MY FACE I DON'T FIT INTO YOUR BOX YOU DEVIANT
I bet you're a hit at parties.
>>
>>80532516
It always seemed boring. Around those time where I live also showed Bruno the kid that weird show with Bruce Willis as VA and also was pretty bad.
>>
>>80539684
>but it's kinda stupid how much attention needs to be one someone being gay, were not all freaking out all the time about which celebrity is into being choked.
It's a rebound. Heterosexuality is treated as outdated and square, if not downright offensive, in the first world, as a direct consequence every form of parasexuality is given heaps of praise because DA PATRIARCHY™
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.