[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't find her to be particularly hot now, but this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Princess_Fiona.jpg (22 KB, 373x900) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Fiona.jpg
22 KB, 373x900
I don't find her to be particularly hot now, but this shit awoke my transformation fetish.

That Jimmy Neutron episode where he switched with Cindy caused my TG fetish.
>>
>>80529357
>TG
>one of the most common "internet fetishes"
>no good content for it
>just shitty webcomics

The furries get fucking major motion pictures. I know anthromorphic has its origins outside of falling, but there aren't movies or really any books about guys and girls switching places.
>>
>>80529357
>not being into ogres
shit taste op http://i.imgur.com/xZDVyvb.gif
>>
>there will never be an ongoing comic about a guy who turns into a superheroine to fight
>not even in CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>80529441
I'm surprised Marvel hasn't done that for some kind of "commentary". A straight white guy who turns into a black or asian superheroine.

I'd fap to it.
>>
>>80529460
Didn't something like this happen with Superman back in the 70s? Like Lois turned into a black woman?
>>
>>80529441
Are you sure? I mean, comics have been around for a LONG ass time
I remember one of the previous Prometheas was a man, I wouldn't be surprised if there was ONE main protagonist who fit that bill
>>
File: 18lv26zy5zlnsjpg.jpg (162 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
18lv26zy5zlnsjpg.jpg
162 KB, 500x601
>>80529482
>>
>>80529520
how can an alien be white
>>
>>80529413
There's not much mileage after you get past the money shot transformation sequence. There's only three ways the story can go from there:

>Boy learns to be girl and falls in love with best friend then the story becomes a sappy romcom with the occasional reference to how the girl used to be a guy

>Boy becomes cockslut who fucks every guy she can. Said cockslut will share exactly zero of the same character and personality as the boy and will believe that being a girl is better because boobs magically give you money, fame, and admiration.

>Boy becomes girl and sets out to force the witch/alien/scorned ex-girlfriend who TGd him to change him back to normal. He will almost always inevitably fail so that the plot can turn into one of the two other options
>>
File: 350px-Demona_Human2.png (156 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
350px-Demona_Human2.png
156 KB, 350x263
>>80529357
It was Gargoyles for me. Dat transformation curse, unf.
>>
I'm pretty sure Fiona's ogre form is at least partially responsible for my bbw fetish.
>>
>>80529357

All women transform from beautiful creatures into ogres over night, just marry one and you'll see.
>>
>>80529520
Can we get a story time of this?
>>
>>80529612
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjoiRw964is
>>
on the subject of fetishes the one where norb and dag end up miles away from home, more naked than usual planted the seeds for an exhibitionism/ENF fetish for me
>>
I know this is weird but I watched things like Shrek and Charlotte's Web as a kid and didn't get weird fetishes from them. Oh wait that's normal, nevermind.
>>
>>80529441
Didn't DC do that miniseries of the guy that turned into a stripping superheroine and then he kills himself?
>>
>>80531860
Normie get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>80532204
didn't marvel also make a white guy who turned black and got an afro?
>>
>>80535471
I think that was Bendis, but yeah.
>>
>>80531770
Yeah, I didn't understand at the time why that gave me such a fucking boner. And that was before the internet, too, so I had no idea transformation fetish was a thing until, like, '99 or '00.
>>
I think Franqi is just as, if not more, hot as Frankie.
>>
>>80529441
Didn't Zatanna TG a guy because she prefers chicks?
>>
>>80529520
>"Nigga, I wouldn't marry your dumb ass when you were white, what difference do you think being black does?"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.