[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is FUNNY AS FUCK ! WHEN IS SEASON 2?!?!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: MR PICKLES.jpg (218 KB, 853x713) Image search: [Google]
MR PICKLES.jpg
218 KB, 853x713
This show is FUNNY AS FUCK !

WHEN IS SEASON 2?!?!!
>>
>>80527663
I enjoyed it but im not sure how much more of it i could watch, funny gore is only good for a laugh for so long like.
>>
>>80527663
probably never lmao
>>
>>80527663
I forgot how much I enjoyed Mr. Pickles
>>
>>80527663
That show is fucking garbage, new season never
>>
File: now bane i can get into.jpg (60 KB, 852x470) Image search: [Google]
now bane i can get into.jpg
60 KB, 852x470
This is the first time I have ever seen a single person have one positive thing to say about this godawful show. I'm genuinely curious, what would you say is an example of a redeeming quality you see in it?
>>
File: 1452272454687.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1452272454687.gif
1 MB, 320x213
I hope never.
>>
>>80527896
keep in mind that underaged people do browse 4chan, whether we like it or not
>>
>>80527663
>caps lock cruise control
>?!?!!
>likes Mr. Pickles
It's all starting to make sense.
>>
>>80527663
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan...
>>
>>80527896
the mom
>>
File: dog'sblood.png (360 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dog'sblood.png
360 KB, 640x480
>>80527663
I only saw half an episode.

I don't know, maybe I caught a weird episode, but it seemed like every joke wasn't a joke at all, it was just random blood and guts and low-level Satanism glorification.

I mean maybe if you jerk-off to Pisschrist that kinda overplayed shit really turns your crank, but once you age past about 14, that shit just isn't cool anymore.

It just makes the writers (for lack of a better term) of the show look like pic related.
>>
>>80528231
Mr Pickles is essentially the doodles of a bored teenage boy scribbled in notebooks his parents bought him for school made into a cartoon.

Gratuitous violence & gore, tasteless raunchyness, extensive use of 'taboo' imagery like pentagrams with the juvenile intention of offensiveness for its own sake; used as a substitute crutch for content due to a lack of having anything worthwhile to say.

Just a very poor creation all around. I wouldn't mind it so much if it was an independent web production, but [as] ought to have better sense. There are tons of talented people out there who could make something so much better than Mr. Pickles who are denied that access to an audience because of the boneheaded executive decisions of Mike "Robot Chicken is my Favorite [as] show ever" Lazzo.
>>
>people hate this show because it's "edgy" and "violent"

So, when did /co/ start being tumblr?
Fuck, you guys used to like Super Jail, but apparently this is too far.
>>
>>80528998
Superjail got boring.
>>
>>80528998
comparing this to superjail is an insult to superjail you fucking double nigger
>>
>>80529016
please enlighten me on how you came to that conclusion, fag.
>>
It is literally the same joke over and over.
>>
>>80529029
well for one, and I'm speaking solely for season 1 superjail aka the best,

it's got better animation
it's got actual likable characters which mr.pickles is completely devoid in
hell, it doesn't feature a 'demon dog' that always does the same edgy shit and never ever gets its come uppence in the end and thank fuck for that
also calling people tumblr just because they don't like your lame show is kind of a dick move , negro
>>
File: .1b.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
.1b.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>80528998
Are you seriously defending Mr. Pickles?
>>
>>80529060
>>Literally couldnt come up with anything except "different animation".

You fucking autist
>>
>>80529082

apparently you also cannot read either

I really don't know what's compelling you to defend this show though,
are you a boarder on it or something? It's kind of autistic for you to get this defensive over this show, of all shows really.
>>
>>80529082
You are the autist here son.
>>
File: Ansem.jpg (23 KB, 572x321) Image search: [Google]
Ansem.jpg
23 KB, 572x321
>>80529093
>>80529068
>>80529060
>>80529016
>the show sucks because I don't like it
Now I understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>80528998
when did you start sucking dicks
>>
>>80529111
it sucks because >>80529050

you haven't given a reason to like it yet besides antagonizing those who disagree with you OP
>>
>>80529111
holy shit /v/icious_/co/mbo fuck off
>>
Autists liked this shit?

I thought it was awful crap like that King Star King shit
>>
>>80529111

Your White Matter:Gray Matter ratio must be very low.

That insult may have been too complex for you so I'll make something a bit more simple for you to understand.

DURR SATAN PENTAGRAMS BLOOD XD XD XD METAL THEME SONG!!!!
>>
File: Koumori lel.png (12 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
Koumori lel.png
12 KB, 236x272
>>80529137
You got me.
>>
>>80529153
I'm autistic and even I hated it
>>
>>80528998
can you link me to a joke in the show that you think is good?

I'm not trying to hate on it but the last time I saw it the only good thing was the mayor. otherwise it was just kind of dull and lacking in comedic timing, delivery, gags, etc. it seemed like the show wanted to rely only on the shock factor to support it, but there's nothing shocking about it. it's honestly just kind of boring.
>>
The animation is poor.
The main character wins every time and gets shit on.
All of the characters are ugly.
None of the characters are likable.
There is no plot at all.
Evil Lassie stops being funny after one episode.
We already got superjail and metalocalypse which does everything this show does better.
>>
Brickleberry is drawn like shit and edgy as fuck but this show is like the next level of uglyness and bad teenage jokes
>>
i like the show because i like the idea of a super powered evil being looking out for the well being of a little kid

it's why i also like golan season 1, the cancer ep of superjail and sesshomaru
>>
>>80527663
>Adult Swim greenlighted this trash over Hellbenders
>>
Mr.Enter are you in here?
>>
this show is meant to be absurd and doesn't take itself that seriously. it's not a modern classic and doesn't aspire to be one

I watch it sometimes
>>
>>80528231
>low-level Satanism glorification
I liked it when we witnessed the blasé looking moneyed patricians in masquerade/party masks--and the other eccentrics, Freemasons-types, cultists, druids--and others disaffected with society, who are involved with Mr. Pickles. It's never entirely explained, and there is a dark mystique to what exactly goes on in the catacombs and other constructions beneath the doghouse. That's the story I'm interested in, and the grandfather's desperate endeavour to uncover the truth. Some of the strange goings on in the impoverished, squalid town, with its loathsome and odd but otherwise well-meaning characters are also of curiosity. The antics of the dog and its genuine fondness for its owner as the blah blah blarg. It's always heart-warming seeing the dog rescuing the kid whenever he was imperilled. Lassie/10

I personally found there to be a tad too many gross out moments then there really needed to be when the adult humour and the horror movements as they played out sufficed, and a lot of people complain that the style can be really off-putting. They'd need to make some real game changers to warrant ordering in another season for production.
>>
Here's every episode
>Dog kills somebody
>Grandpa tries to prove dog is evil
>He fails to do that
>The kid gets involved in something
>Pickles kills the people bothering him
>Side plot about dad dealing with his shitty boss
>>
>>80528231
>>80528389
>>80529181
>>80530515
>>80530558
>thrd

Thank you, gents. This tells me everything.
>>
>>80530507
Woops! I missed you~
Get over here!
>>
>>80527663
This show is basically just "lol this dog is evil and demonic" and "lolsorandumb gore". Gets old fast.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.