[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did people actually like this? It was boring as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-netflix-poster.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
Did people actually like this? It was boring as fuck.
>>
People with low standards who've never seen a good thriller in their lives and think that dark = quality? Yes, they did.
>>
>>80522492
sage goes in every field
>>
I could only make it 3 episodes in. The alcoholic, snarky P.I. trope needs to die.
>>
It was pretty boring but there were a few funny scenes
>>
I'm inclined too agree. If it hadn't been for Tennant's Purple Man there is no way I would have made it through all the episodes. Luke Cage and lesbian Trinity were OK too.
>>
>>80521798
I agree, this shit was just generally hard to watch.
And I really fucking liked Daredevil too.
>>
It was worth a watch.
It felt like they had actual content for a show half that length, so it was really dragging at times.

But overall it was decent enough.
>>
File: defenders01.jpg (155 KB, 1372x618) Image search: [Google]
defenders01.jpg
155 KB, 1372x618
Too long near the end and I clearly don't like Kilgrave as much as everyone else here.

It was actually a well-made series if not for the drawn out ending and Kilgrave's multiple escapes.
>>
>>80521798
I don't like the fact that the Purple guy wasn't purple at all
I don't like that they changed her wanting to have sex because of the control but never receiving it to just a generic rape backstory.
I don't like that the references to other Marvel characters were extremely limited masturbation scene, anyone?
>>
>>80525825
Truth hurts, faggot?
>>
>>80527558
>and I clearly don't like Kilgrave as much as everyone else here
We should stick together, man.
He was a godawful character AND villain.
>>
>>80527558
>>80527890
I didn't like him either, anons.
>>
>>80528082
I don't understand what everyone sees in him. Everyone on this board treats him like the deepest, scariest, most entertaining villain ever, but he's just a boring psycho manchild with a half-assed sob backstory and no sense of dread to him despite his supposedly godlike power. He's not even well-acted.
The fat fuck from the first season of True Detective was a better villain than Kilgrave could ever hope to be, even though he was a massive disappointment.
>>
>>80521798
DD was pretty boring too. Luke Cage and Iron Fist will hopefully be more interseing shows
>>
I thought the first couple of episodes were great, but then it kinda fizzled out and I lost interest.

There's only so many times you can catch Kilgrave and then let him escape. I feel like the writers didn't have enough ideas for a 13 episode season, maybe it would've been better if it was only 8.
>>
It only exists to put a BM + WM couple on TV.
>>
Hello neo4chan
>>
I still can't get over how little physical violence she actually suffered throughout the series. It's amazing that even in her own show, a woman needs to be treated with special care to not offend our sensibilities. Emotional and psychological pain? Perfectly fine. Sexual abuse? Par for the course. But punch her in the face once and suddencly America is outraged. Our species is fucked up I tell you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.