[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dan Slott Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: DanSlott.jpg (316 KB, 1473x1383) Image search: [Google]
DanSlott.jpg
316 KB, 1473x1383
What do you think about this writter? I really loved his She-Hulk, The Thing, GLA and his Spider-Man until Superior.
>>
>>80507628
Professional Twitter troll
>>
He's one of the most attractive writers in the industry. That look he's giving in that picture is pure sex. I'm getting wet just thinking about all of the things he'd do to me.
>>
>>80507642
Came in to post this. The guy is either a troll, or he really is just that much of a manchild.
>>
>>80507628
I just want him off Spider man already
>>
Don't you believe his Silver Surfer run is so overall? I say, it's good, but not so good...
>>
>>80507702
I think it's the latter honestly.
>>
Went to irredeemable shit on ASM as soon as alpha started.
Superior made me boycott marvel after the first issue (which I regret deeply since I had no idea scarlet spider and superior foes existed), however reading it once I knew peter was coming back was hilarious.
ASM vol 3 is complete trash
ASM VOL 4 is great in comparison but still 6/10 on average.
>>
well, he was ok when writing Ren & Stimpy, it has been downhill since then
>>
>>80507735
He should just fuck off to whatever indie publisher that has the Dr.Who comic rights if he wants to write Dr.Who so badly.
>>
He needs to write Hulk
>>
File: 1423868765870.jpg (68 KB, 643x545) Image search: [Google]
1423868765870.jpg
68 KB, 643x545
>>80507702
>>
>>80507628
I love most of his comics (Ren & Stimpy, Spider-man/Human Torch, GLA, Mighty Avengers, and She-hulk were all fantastic, and I really liked some parts of his Spider-man run), but think he has overstayed his welcome on Spider-man and should have left the book when Superior ended. Also he's a complete shitbag on social media with an incredibly punchable face.
>>
>>80507678
>>80507974
>Most attractive writer in the industry
>incredibly punchable face
Who's right?
>>
>>80507628
I don't like his writing, he can only write in one tone and he's not that funny. Also, he's an obnoxious person.
>>
>>80507966
Admittedly, K-Box is a massive faggot.
Hard to decide which of them is worse honestly.
>>
I don't read ASM anymore because of him

Used to be a big fan though, really liked his Pymvengers
Why doesn't Pym always have his own book
>>
>>80508059
That is true. When I first saw that I wasn't sure whose side to believe. But then things like these come up and I start to wonder.

https://twitter.com/AnotherElle/status/698238503252008966
>>
>>80507628
I didn't care for his She-Hulk or Spider-Man. Only thing I really cared about wa his Hank Pym wanking.
>>
>>80507735
It's literally Doctor Who le wacky tumblr fanfiction and an insult to Silve Surfer. The only good thing is the art.
>>
>>80507628
>post Superior ASM has been ass
I love Spider-Man, but 2 years of fucking garbage is driving me mad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.