[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: rick and morty.png (1 MB, 1895x1068) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty.png
1 MB, 1895x1068
Time to get schwifty Rick and Morty is returning at the end of 2016 with 14 episodes. wubba lubba dub dub
>>
>>80503921
sauce
>>
>>80503921
How about you source your shit when you make claims?
>>
>>80504485
The source is right here
http://io9.gizmodo.com/oo-wee-rick-and-morty-is-returning-sooner-than-expecte-1763074193
>>
It s true boys
>>
I was looking for this thread 1 hour ago.you guys are losing your edge.
>>
>>80505404
Why didn't you made the thread then?
>>
Wow, that was fast.
>>
Season two was a letdown but I hope they learned from thier mistakes.
>>
>>80505893
Why did people dislike season two so much? It was certainly more hit and miss than season 1 but I thought it was still entertaining
>>
>>80505893
Season 2 was just as good as the first one. Honestly I'm happy that I'm not part of those cynical hardasses that dislike something without any good reason
>hurr wasnt as good as old time hurr
>>
>>80503921
Great. Not only earlier than 2017, but also has more episodes.
>>
>>80504514
>sooner than you expected
this is sadly true. i expected to wait longer than this.
>>
>>80506050
it was... different. it's safe to say you arent AUTOMATICALLY going to like it as much as the first.
but if you're doing a show like this, this not-often, you have to compress your development. if season 1 had transferred gradually into season 2 over the course of like 30-40 episodes, it would have felt more normal
>>
File: 1455744629388.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455744629388.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>14 episodes
>animated, recorded, and written in about a year
who else /expecting the worst season yet/
>>
>>80506012
You answered your own question there. Expectations were high after season 1 was, minus an episode or two, really consistent in quality.
>>
>>80505893
They hired a Robot Chicken writer, so no, they didn't.
>>
File: moron.png (21 KB, 804x617) Image search: [Google]
moron.png
21 KB, 804x617
>"Is it good like Archer or bad like Venture Brothers?"
I can't believe someone like this exists.
>>
>>80506827
I think it's the opposite, actually. There was almost no change whatsoever from season 1, and it got boring watching Morty being a little bitch, Rick being an asshole, and Jerry making even Trump look good compared to him.
>>
File: morty.png (200 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
morty.png
200 KB, 430x318
I think season 2 is polarizing because people got confused about whether the show was supposed to be a episodic gag show, or a show with an overarching emotional plot.

It's sorta like Metalocalypse in that regard, R&M has a lil trouble balancing the dumb fart jokes and suicidal grandpas.
>>
>>80506884
because rick and morty's animation, voice acting, and writing sure seems like it takes a long time to do right
>>
>>80511566
You just had to slip Trump in there didn't you kiddo?
>>
>>80503921
it's a meme show favoured by reddit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.