[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are /co/'s thoughts on bambi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
what are /co/'s thoughts on bambi?
>>
gay af
>>
>>80503091
I want to fuck the skunk.
And maybe the rabbit.
>>
Delicious.
>>
Worst classic Disney film. Bet that old nazi fart was all like "People will watch anything if it has cute critters in it so let's make a whole movie about just that." Even as a 4 year old I had enough integrity to fall for it.
>>
The hunters did nothing wrong.
The deer population needs to be controlled.
>>
>>80503091
I watched it about 2 weeks ago. It's just as good as ever. I never realized how short it was until recently, though.

>>80503204
*2nd best.
>>
>>80503219
>Stake claim on 1 deer
>2 deer die because the foal lost his mother

He going to jail
>>
>>80503204
Lel, the book was actually accused by the nazi's as being jewish propaganda (look it up).
>>
One of the few disney movies I enjoyed the sequel to
>>
from the history of its production and how sparse the story is, it feels like a cousin of Fantasia. They both were made in that period of time when Disney felt like he could take animation to more respected heights. But also like Fantasia, its use of cutesy, generally appealing characters hurt its chances with those critics he was aiming for.
>>
>>80503204
Bambi is a piece of art you heathen.
>>
>>80503108
I wanna fuck Bambi while his mom watches
>>
>>80505228
I wanna fuck the dead body of Bambi's mom while Bambi watches.
>>
>>80503219
Walt Disney originally wanted the movie to be a hunting revenge film and show the hunter get burned to death in the fire, but other people who worked on the movie wouldn't allow it because they wanted to make a film that was beautiful and poetic rather than heavy handed and violent. There is a behind the scenes documentary on my Bambi dvd that talks about this.
>>
>>80505257
>Hey let's add this awesome shit to the movie
>B-But that's not 100% safe confirmed by focus groups!

And now we have a movie about nothing.
>>
>>80505257
That's actually closer to the Salten novel.

The hunter didn't burn, but the Great Prince did impale his neck with his antlers.
>>
I think it's boring as fuck and did more than any one cartoon to assert to the minds of the American public that cartoons are only for children.
>>
>>80505313
did Disney have focus groups in the 1940s?

>>80505342
I didn't know that, they should have mentioned that in the documentary instead of trying to make Disney look like a violent crazy person
>>
File: Bambi vs Ronno.webm (3 MB, 520x376) Image search: [Google]
Bambi vs Ronno.webm
3 MB, 520x376
>>80503091
I liked it. The midquel "Bambi II" wasn't that bad either.
>>
>>80503091
i miss when cartoons for kids were encouraging romantic love and twitterpation
>>
>>80503219
not if they could talk and have feelings.
by this time the deer should have made themselves known in some way. we're studying them as hard as we can. we're trying to talk to the smartest animals. if they were capable of it they need to fucking let us know
why the fuck do the toys hide their intelligence? they could be even more fun. they have RIGHTS. theyre fucking over their own people by hiding their sentience
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.