[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ visual novel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
Does anyone want to help make a visual novel? I already made a quick and dirty one for Life is Strange with ripped assets from the game, so I could develop the game and write the script.

I just need an artist. Anyone up for it? I'm pretty open to whatever characters/setting.
>>
That's a pretty crummy pitch OP.
>>
>>80497835
what are you paying?
>>
File: Lascars-1.jpg (147 KB, 1600x791) Image search: [Google]
Lascars-1.jpg
147 KB, 1600x791
>>80497861
If you're down to make legit quality art I'm willing to part with some of my autismbux.

>>80497859
Not sure how else to pitch it. Here's the "game" I made in like 4 hours just to learn the software, it was fun:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B274B1LNzupJZXp1MWdzSUZ5LTQ
https://streamable.com/4ga7

Just looking for someone else who wants to make a VN with me.
>>
File: 1449309877726.gif (491 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
1449309877726.gif
491 KB, 500x219
Please respond.
>>
>>80497835
I'm no where near a good experienced artist, but i have a few friends that might help for a little pay? https://twitter.com/winglesscomics
https://twitter.com/L177L3_BOT
and maybe;
https://www.instagram.com/jameeyo/?utm_content=bufferd7b39&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>>80498327
>I'm no where near a good experienced artist
Did you see the stuff I posted here? >>80497901

Also this:
https://streamable.com/wmg4

I don't have any high requirements for the art or anything. I don't want this to be professional, just to have fun with it and make a good story/game.

Would you want to help make one?
>>
>>80498404
I'd definitely be up to hearing more about it and giving it a try <3
>>
File: =3.jpg (6 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
=3.jpg
6 KB, 191x234
>>80498499
neat

add me on skype/email me: [email protected]
>>
if you want to make visual novel , you should make Constantine novel
>>
>>80498559
>if you want to make visual novel , you should make Constantine novel
holy shit that's genius

i was sad as fuck when they cancelled the show, would be nice to give it a faithful treatment

j-just need people to help me make it...particularly with John Constantine as I haven't read much of it beyond a couple issues, and the times he appeared in Sandman
>>
Sounds badass OP
Keep fighting

I probably can't help because I'm a NEET with no skills, no money and no PC
>>
>>80497835
Black Cat and Kitten. They're public domain so you won't get into trouble for using them.
>>
>>80498733
>mfw reading the wiki page
literally who? you mean cape characters from the 40s or whatever right?

who's the kitten?
>>
>>80498761
Kitten is her sidekick.
>>
File: THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.png (131 KB, 188x342) Image search: [Google]
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.png
131 KB, 188x342
>>80498804
Oh boy. If I was doing a BDSM erotic game maybe lmao.

Not really down for a sex game though.
>>
>>80498845
Aw...could've been really cool. You'd have Black Cat be incompetent and getting captured by bodacious villainesses dressed in skimpy outfits and Kitten would rescue her partner from these foul voluptuous devils through sex.
>>
>>80498875
lol

head over to /aco/ anon im sure someone would be down
>>
>>80498901
Down for what?
>>
>>80498911
to make your game! or at least just draw a couple panels of what you were saying here >>80498875
>>
>>80498925
I can't draw, if I could I'd just create my own little webcomic featuring them... and nobody actually wants to draw anyone else's ideas unless they get paid for it.
>>
>>80498944
If you ask nicely drawthreads can work out
>>
>>80498845
What kind of a game are you thinking of doing? Originally I assumed it was gonna be a fangame based on Life is Strange and that it would have either romancing or sex, because that seems to be all that people ever do with visual novels. But are you planning for something else? Do you have any kinds of details in mind already? Or do you want the artist to contribute to the writing part from the beginning, too?
>>
>>80497835
What are you using to make this anyway?
>>
>>80498978
It's not about that, it's that they're wasting a lot of time for nothing when they could get commissioned work done in that time. Besides, I'd rather have a nice 12-22 page comic with some story and dialogue done than one image.
>>
>>80497835
Why don't the Big Two make visual novels?
You would think that would be an interesting way to deliver some nice little Graphic Novel style stories, maybe with a different appeal.
>>
bump because interested
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.