[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Men What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>Men

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>80486148
Adult males.
>>
I think it means she's entirely in approval of what the given men are doing and would gladly service them in sexual techniques known only to her people if only they would rudely order her to.
>>
File: ba dum tss.jpg (18 KB, 398x343) Image search: [Google]
ba dum tss.jpg
18 KB, 398x343
>>80486160
>>
>>80486148

It means she wants to fuck all the men to death.
>>
>>80486148
She was thi.king about dicks
>>
SQUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>80486238
>there will never be a great amazonian snu su invasion
>>
>>80486238
I wouldn't mind
>>
File: 1457153471022.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
1457153471022.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>80486148
She's a fucking misandrist and needs to check her Vaginal privileges
>>
File: ok.png (88 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
88 KB, 350x197
>>80486148
she is sexist
>>
I realize this is a bait or baitish thread, but really, I'd have no problem with Wonder Woman being portrayed as full-on misandrist. She comes from a culture where she was raised to be, so it makes sense. It's like I'd be ok with a time traveler from early 1900s america being racist. Or like, in early AtLA when Sokka was sexist against women, that was no problem because it made sense for him culturally.

I mean, for her to be able to hang out with superman and batman and all, and to be a heroic figure, she'd have to start being all taught the error of her ways and going "oh now I see I was wrong" sort of thing, but that sort of attitude doesn't wash away easily, if you've had it pouring into your ears your whole life. So you could have her trying to tone it back but still slipping up now and then, have it be something she struggles with. There were moments like this in JLA but, like, more often, a little more overt. Not too much, of course.

It'd be interesting.
>>
>>80486539
Huh. A reasonable post. Who woulda thought.
>>
>>80486148
that she likes them
>>
>>80486305
They would probably kill you or have you get killed by men who are more worthy
>>
>>80486305
Now that's the kind of Amazons Attack! I could get behind.
>>
>>80486539
Didn't she originally leave the island because she wanted Steve Trevor's dick? What motivation would misandrist Wondy have for leaving the island?
>>
>>80486539
I don't think Wonder Woman should be a full on misandrist mainly because I think she's the only Amazon actually interested in Man's world. I'm ok with her being a naive sexist though or even Ethenocentric with a Amazon's burden point of view to man's world.
>>
>>80487642
None what so ever.
>>
File: snu snu.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
snu snu.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>80486238
that would be perfectly ok
>>
>>80487642
To free her sisters in man's world from the chains of the evil patriarchy and prove the clear superiority of the female gender.
>>
>>80486148
A reference to frustration about the opposite sex.

Context: prior to SJW and Tumblr, it was a common joke for either gender to show some sign of exasperation like sighing and refer to the problems of dealing with the opposite gender.

This is no longer politically correct for some who instead are offended by not referring to everyone as a genderless person, while the target audience is now so easily offended due to the people who were originally easily offended that they instantly react in anger.
>>
>>80486305
I would read the hell out of that story arc as long as the art isn't that horrendous poser shit
>>
>>80486539

full on misandrist? nah. But a total feminist big time, I'm talking flying into the fucking middle east and fucking up isil, or even calling our people that say misogynistic stuff to her on tv or the internet. Would like to see a scene where wonder woman tracts down a chubby guy who is one of the more persistence trolls and at first be angry at him, maybe even trying to physically intimate him, but then realizing he is as delusional as the amazons on her island and she then decides to be diplomatic and sets him down, lets him say his piece to understand his point of view.

Because, thats wonder woman to me.
>>
>>80486148
>hhhmmmmmmmm boys
>>
>>80486148
>>80486539
What pisses me off is that the Amazonians live in a magical paradise. Its so stupid when she starts spitting that shit. Her island is fucking magic and has the protection and guidance of gods. The Amazonians didnt do shit by themselves. I hate how they act so superior.
>>
>>80486305
Yes, there was. 2013. We reached a truce. You been living under a rock or something?
>>
>>80486148
"I'm sexually frustrated because I can't get batdick"

The worship of batcock was strong in this one
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.