[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT; Fuck you I hated it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (136 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
136 KB, 760x428
Pic related. The whole "Adult things and stuff kids don't understand is evil" was fucking stupid and made the kids seem like little shits.
>>
>>80482748
Justice league or morale orel
>>
File: 1320613214004.png (491 KB, 749x597) Image search: [Google]
1320613214004.png
491 KB, 749x597
>>80482783
>>
>>80482748

Though I didn't hate it, watching it today Samurai Jack was a boring as fuck show that's whole episode structure is pretty much "Jack does cool things".

Here's hoping the new episodes actually have shit happening in them.
>>
>>80482748
>made the kids seem like little shits
Kids are little shits, op. The days of "don't speak unless spoken to" well behaved children is a thing of the past.
>>
>>80482748
Plus the five main characters themselves were unbearably obnoxious. Especially fucking Numbah Three and her stupid fucking Rainbow Monkeys.
>>
Some more;

>Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go: Ugly-as-fuck "homage" to anime with repulsive art, bland personality-less characters and couldn't decide if it wanted to be a parody or be serious. Basically did everything Megas XLR did right completely wrong.
>Xiaolin Showdown: Jackie Chan Adventures for autists.
>Avatar: Babby's first psuedo-anime.
>Ben 10: Bland unoriginal shit with obnoxiou characters and writting.
>Generator Rex: Same thing as Ben 10
>Teen Titans Go!: Everything.
>Total Drama Something: Pure Canadamation shit with an artstyle that makes me want to rip my eyes out.
>>
>>80482748
I have to say , on that time , I hated KND .
the whole military thing , made the kids act as the adults they hate so much.
>>
>>80483058
Fuck you, babby first pseudo anime was teen titans and I loved it.
>>
>>80483058
Fuck you avatar is great
>>
>>80483149

And them still doing shit like going to school despite it supposedly being like hell.
>>
>>80482783
let me guess, you didn't make it past the first season of MO because it either offended you or it was "cringe worthy"
>>
The original Teen Titans.

>has fuckall to do with the comics (funny considering that TTGO hate is based on how different it is from this show)
>shoehorns in bad anime tropes to the point where people *sweatdrop*
>horrible hamfisted romance that goes literally nowhere for the entire duration of the show
>unironic dudebro pizza vidyagames
>messes up its self-contained nature by referencing Batman and the Justice League but having them do fuckall when the world is endangered time and time again
>shouldn't half of these people just be protégés? isn't this entire concept wonky?
>MAS Y MENOS HOLMES AYYYY

You like it because you grew up with it. It was the early aughts condensed into a mediocre show that was sometimes good because of Slade until he overstayed his welcome. Western animation can do better.
>>
>>80482748
Even in it's current form I like Fairly Oddparents more than Danny Phantom.
>>
>>80483058
>Ben 10
yup, then I actually started to like the Alien Force, then got bored.

How the fuck does it keep getting new seasons, especially with all the style changes, which just get worst.
>>
>>80483149
I loved that by fighting the adults you ave to be more like them.

It was genius that the more mature characters like Numbuh 5, 1 and 362 HAD to act like adults and were annoyed by the bulshit of the others sometimes.

I always loved the irony, it was kind of the point on that episode where 362 quit the leadership.
>>
>>80482748
I also hated this stupid show with a passion
>>80482842
>Samurai Jack boring
That's some heavy stuff you're smoking mate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.