[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is gumball underrated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: gumball and darwin.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gumball and darwin.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Is gumball underrated?
>>
>>80479828
No
>>
>>80479828
Yes
>>
Not really.

Chinese Gumball on the other hand is extremely underrated.
>>
Yes, but that's a good thing when you look at Gravity Falls or Steven Universe.
>>
No.
>>
3:no
2:yes
>>
Just because it doesn't attract the throng of cosplaying fan-fick-writing RPers that talk about a shot constantly and flood all community airwaves with it does not mean that it is unappreciated.
>>
It's underrated, but the people who complain about that overrate it.

so I dunno
>>
It's about as well-liked as you can expect something like it to be
>>
>>80479828
Yes. It's the funniest cartoon on tv and the most visually interesting.
>>
File: donkeh.png (315 KB, 475x385) Image search: [Google]
donkeh.png
315 KB, 475x385
I wanna fuck Anais!
>>
It's the best god damn show to date and I will stand by that fact. Helped me through depression as cringe-worthy as that seems.

Gave me hope for going into the industry as an animator, and I'm glad it exists.

tl;dr i'm a faggot.
>>
>>80481174
I'm happy you managed to crawl out of depression, faggot
>>
>>80479828
Maybe a little.
For what it is it's pretty well-received.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x253
>>80480026
But SU is complete shit anon
>>
>>80482042
I don't know why I felt alone on this but yeah, I don't care for that heap of shit no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>80481026
I can't believe people actually like this bitch.
>>
its a pretty good show, i think its rated appropriately
>>
>>80479828
Is a fantastic show with some god tier jokes.
For example The money is a fantastic 4 wall episode.
The show is very underrated.
Gumball , Wander and Clarence are fantastic for someone that enjoy fun and not cartoons trying to be 2deep4u shit like that. Just like old AT was.
>>
>>80483703
I'm looking for some outside input on this?
What's to like about Clarence?
>>
>>80483846
Fun episodes.
The boat , the fish , that one about pirates RP . Those are some examples.
>>
>>80484011
Alright I might check it out
>>
>>80479984
Isn't that just a commercial series?

Chinese AT is pretty cute, though.
>>
Favorite moments?
Here's mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3VfbRoR4g
>>
>>80484226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwgkbAGGORU

Just the perfect amount of cringe where I don't feel bad. Pure laughter.
>>
>>80481607
I hope the fanbase stays the way it is. I don't want the fanbase becomes big and edgy.
>>
>>80486868
Fucking this.
>>
>>80486868
Fanbase has always been a little shitty
>>80481026
>>
>>80487726
yeah. I know the fanbase can be terrible while remains small the way it is. I just don't want to see this expand any bigger.
>>
>>80481026
You're the reason cancer spreads
>>
>>80482042
I'm not referring to the show themselves, I'm referring to the fandoms as they both have the most cancerous fans at the moment.
>>
>>80482066
Nigga SU is the most hated show on this board
>>
File: ready for the bukkake.png (241 KB, 527x530) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bukkake.png
241 KB, 527x530
I could maybe do some draw later guys, just a warning; I ain't too good, and I like prefer gumball to nicole and anais.
I'll draw just about whatever though, but rather keep it sfw.
>>
File: nothingreally matters.png (437 KB, 1317x822) Image search: [Google]
nothingreally matters.png
437 KB, 1317x822
>>80479828

yes, I feel like a lot of people are gonna miss something really interesting by the end of the show.

not necessarily the void.
>>
>>80482066
Is this your first day here friendo?
>>
>>80483846
There's only so much of the autistic retards, that are the main characters of the show, which I could stand before I wanted to commit genocide. I haven't seen any episodes past the first couple of episodes and I don't want to.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.