[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show 'Chili Cook Off' Talkback Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-05-17h46m01s110.png (632 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-05-17h46m01s110.png
632 KB, 1280x720
New Regular Show airs today at 6PM EST as part of CN's Saturday premieres!

>Benson wants to get some street cred with the Park Managers’ Association and win the big chili cook-off.

Sneak peek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALFIp88JFUo
>>
Will the new episode release after it airs?
>>
>>80478827
wait, so right now? so i'm missing it?
>>
>Thread made the second episode starts airing
Man the fanbase just up and died didn't it.
>>
>>80479244
until today it was korra'd, and we were just waiting for it to appear online
this is also the first day of CN's new saturday experiment
>>
>next episode begins immediately after
huh
>>
>>80479502
It's a marathon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_(media)#History
>>
>>80479611
obviously mr. pony oc, but they don't usually start IMMEDIATELY after the other without a commercial break
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-05-18h19m10s527.png (835 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-05-18h19m10s527.png
835 KB, 1280x720
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!rxsABaxJ!LvPsATti7mqeQamm3SQN4rCeeAKEsaVGOewIvit1k1Q
>>
>>80479662
thanks a baunch madly moo.
>>
Regular Show sucks total ass now.

and I say this as someone who thought the first two seasons were great.
>>
>>80479244
There isn't enough ibuprofen in the world to get me through a hundred posts of "I haven't watched this show since season X but blah blah blee bloo blah..."
Better to just get the link and move on.
>>
>>80479726
Translation: Mai waifu CJ is off the show, it sucks now.
>>
>>80479726
i was just thinking the opposite. "since i got rid of cable i never watch reruns anymore. i should watch some regular show reruns.. but.. the first few seasons.. ehhhh"
>>
>>80479820
Mordecai's relationships in general are the most boring and uninspired episodes. They rival Muscleman centric episodes with their lameness.

Rigby was the best character and he was pushed into the background and totally drained of his personality.
>>
>>80480019
i like relationshippy episodes. what i dont like is when we periodically have them and they fuck EACH OTHER up. i dont want episodes to fight other episodes and make them pointless. unfortunately that's how it ends up
>>
Benson is fucking amazing in this episode.
>>
>>80480071
>i like relationshippy episodes

There's no cure for poor taste.
>>
>>80479662
Thankee Sai.
Benson episodes are always great.
>>
What the fuck am I watching?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.