[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW MS. MARVEL CREATIVE TEAM!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Ms. Marvel is getting a new creative team this fall!

The new writer is none other than the legendary Frank Miller! Miller makes his return to Marvel comics to write this new era of Ms. Marvel, along with illustrator Ben Garrison.
>>
I'd read a one shot issue of that.
>>
>Kamala, possesed by a symbiote, shows her true nature by exploding while civillians are around her. Comic deals with the aftermath

Eisner Award, when?
>>
>>80475573
I do wonder who the new writer would be if Willow were to leave

Would they beg KSD to come back?
>>
>>80475573

That sounds like something that would come out of a particularly mean spirited monkey's paw.
>>
File: 1440773303176.jpg (45 KB, 379x479) Image search: [Google]
1440773303176.jpg
45 KB, 379x479
>>80475792
>kamala starts putting jew whores in inhuman gas chambers
>>
>>80475573
FUCK YOU, OP!
I almost had a heart attack!
>>
I only just found out pretty much all garrison pics I've seen are edits
>>
>>80475573
I was about to kill myself dude.
>>
>>80476371
garrison's a far-out fringe guy, but he's not a nazi or anything like that. That's all /b/ and /pol/
>>
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>80476371
They're not.
>>
>>80475774
>were

You mean when she leaves. Which, admittedly, will take a couple of years.
>>
>>80475573
>illustrator Ben Garrison.
what's /co/'s, and by extension 4chan's, obsession with this guy? I've seen his name pop up everywhere since 2007
>>
>>80477708
He is spoken of only in hushed whispers. I hear they call him...the one man Holocaust.
>>
>>80477708
He's the Yosemite Sam of political cartoons.
A hick ignoramus with a pen.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.